💡| 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘴 ; 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘱1

How do the enchanting ladies of the manor deal with twinges of jealousy? (Dating) (REUPLOADED) 1k+words

includes; emma, patricia, martha, vera and anne
╚═════ஓ๑♥๑ஓ═════╝

Emma
❦ she's very attached to you, as she pours all of her secrets and true feelings onto you, aswell as her buried abandonment issues. She can't bear the thought of not having you as a romantic partner - or even think about the possibility that you get whisked away by another person.
❦ It doesn't take alot for this bubbly girl to wrap uniformed arms around your waist possessively and complain until you give her your undivided attention. Especially if she's noticed you've been talking to someone else far too much for her own liking.
❦ She likes to have communication in your relationship, so she spills all her worries verbally, hugging you close as if worried you'll magically disappear.
❦ "I-I was worried y'know! you can't just go off and spend all your valuable time with someone else! I get lonely too..."
❦ She'll continue blabbering loudly and obnoxiously, until you soothe her growing emotion with a few kisses to her nose or rubs to her back.
❦ After a while, she'll hum in content, appreciating the reassurance of your relationship. She's more than proud to be pronounced your girlfriend, and ends up showing you off more than usual the following week, irritating everyone else in the manor who becomes a victim of her boasting.

Patricia
❦ it takes alot to get someone as trusting and devoted as Patricia to get envious, and even a few playful greetings from Kevin or Luca earn a simple amber-eyed glance. However, even she has her limits.
❦ she may have a stone-cold poker face, but nothing gets more on her nerves than someone visibly and obviously flirting with you. yes, she understands you're good-looking. so what?! you're for Pattys' eyes only <(`^')>
❦ She'll suddenly appear out of nowhere whilst you chatter with that someone, snaking an arm around your waist and smoothly placing a chaste greeting kiss to your cheek, smiling slyly.
❦ Subtly, she's inserted herself into the conversation, chipping in at certain points, making small comments comments that make you snort. She twirls thin hairs that litter your temple, rubs circles on the nape of your neck, anything to distract you from conversing with the survivor, to which they leave after a while, feeling uncomfortable.
❦ mission accomplished! however her subtle antics haven't gone unnoticed by you, as you give her an incredulous look to which she smiles dubiously at.
❦ "What?" She states, scoffing as you suggest the possibility of her being jealous, a knowing smile creeping onto her lips.

Martha
❦ She feels more ashamed than anything that she has this festering emotion of jealousy crawling through her mind. she detests that it causes her to become bitter and insecure, uncharacteristically feeling sour to whoever you're gleefully talking to.
❦ She becomes distant at first, chewing and biting her lips in anxiousness as she tries to figure out what on earth is wrong with her- she even consults Emily and Vera, grateful for any romantic advice that can be sought her way ; she wants the best for you and would prefer to not have a confrontation.
❦ But they both assure her its normal to have insecurities, and it's best to talk it out verbally with you.
❦ You gasped in surprise as the scent of lavender enthralled you, along with sturdy arms that pivoted down your form. Martha's uniform presses against your back, and she rests her chin atop your head. She sighs, as if a large burden has been removed from her shoulders.
❦ You'll question her sudden clinginess, smiling as she shushes you.
❦ "I just feel like... I haven't been giving you enough of my attention recently. I missed you." You melt at her riveting confession, leaning back into her hug and gripping one of her gloved hands.
❦ She'll mumble half-heartedly into your neck, and continue to be exhausting clingy the rest of the day.

Vera
❦ Vera knows to identify when people cross the line, but that only triggers her protectiveness. She's not a jealous woman, as the only thing that annoys her is when you spend more time with another woman.
❦ As you are both her best friend and lover, pampering sessions and gossip is reserved for only the two of you !! how scandalous of you to do the same with someone else!
❦ She'll start dressing herself up more extravagantly, as if trying to prove to that person she's the more good looking one. She'll interrupt your conversation with them and drag you away only to plant obnoxious kisses on your cheeks, exclaiming 'mwahhhh' with each one, clinging to your arm until you give her the attention she rightfully deserves !!
❦ persistent and covetous, she'll insist you spend the rest of the day with her, hoping to share a idyllic date in Emma's garden to catch up on lost time with you.
❦ Her jealousy is clearly prominent at this point, to which you'll start to laugh at her until she slaps you playfully. "Hmph! As if I was going to let them entrance my darling (Y/n)!"

Anne
❦ Sweet, lovestruck Annie simply adores you too much and is very attached to you. She's not afraid to call people out if they get too touchy with you and often stares them down - although, her stares are not that intimidating, she looks painfully cute with her giant cerulean eyes and puffed cheeks.
❦ She'll proceed to have a staring contest with the back of your head until you notice her smouldering glares.
❦ If that doesn't work, she'll start interrogating the poor soul in the midst of your conversation, trying to distract you from them completely.
❦ And when her jealousy goes unnoticed, you finally question what's wrong to which she squeaks;
❦ "Nothing, doll! It's just that I happen to not be a sexy giant japanese lady!" She pouts, to which you can simply satiate her childish jealousy by peppering kisses on her face and assuring she's the one for you, to which she dramatically melts - forgetting all previous incidents.
❦ "Aww -!! I can't stay mad at you!" She'll chirp, pulling you in for a tight hug. ♡

╚═════ஓ๑♥๑ஓ═════╝

I'm half asleep ill spell later 👁👄👁

yes, to my darling 3 remaining readers, i'm finally back! exams are over aswell as school. let's make these 2 months count !!