5. Taken

So hey there. This is my 5th chapter of "Obessesion". I hope you all will like it. So now let's get in the story.

Next Day

Jimin pov:

I woke a bit early today because of my plan that I made last night.

Jimin: Get ready babygirl, you will be mine today.

I quickly went to bathroom to take a shower and after I done, I did my morning routine , wore something comfy and went downstairs to see that Jin hyung is making Breakfast, Suga , Hobi and Namjoon hyung are cleaning some mess which we the maknae line created yesterday and Tae and JK were just watching TV. Suddenly Jin hyung spoke.

Jin: Tae call your soulmate!
Jimin: I am here!
Jin: Come come here the breakfast.
Jimin: Yaaa Jin hyung why you always tease us saying soulmates?
Tae: We are soulmates!
Jimin: We are but you should call us by other name also.
Jin: But I love calling you both soulmates!
Jimin: Aish fine.
Namjoon : Come let's eat guys.
All: Yeah

We all started eating. I was still thinking about Yn smiling mentally. I have to do my plan today night. Get ready babygirl. After some time we finished eating. So I decided to speak.

Jimin: Guys I wanna tell you something.
Jk: Yess please
Jimin: So yesterday one of my friend called me to sleepover at his house so I will sleep there and tomorrow I will come back.
Tae: I will also go with you
Jimin: I asked him that whether you can come or not but he said unfortunately there were no beds left so I am sorry Tae :/
Tae: Okay :(

I acted like my phone vibrated.

Jimin: Oh guys he's calling me now.
Jhope : Oh okay go safely.
Jimin: Yeah.

I headed towards my bedroom. I wore something comfy and went downstairs.

Jimin: Bye guys
Jhope: Bye go safely.
Jimin: Yeah

I bid bye and headed towards outside.
I quickly release my breath and then started walking. Since I know her house and I have her location, it will be very easy for me.

Jimin: Woah she's outside. Baby you made it more easier. Wait for me I am coming.

With that I followed her location.

Tae pov :

I can smell that something is wrong.

Tae: Hey guys, I can feel something is wrong with Jimin.
Jk: What do you mean hyung?
Tae: I mean that nobody called him for any sleepover and all, he's just lying to us.
Jin: And how can you say that?
Tae: See first of all he said that his phone vibrated okay if it vibrates then it will be a sound right but nothing came out and secondly he's acting weird after the concert as you all can see that he's smiling like an idiot. And if his friend really called him why would he reject me I mean if there were really no bed then we two can share bed right and main thing why he didn't said the friend's name?
Suga: Point.
Jhope: It's nothing like that I don't know why you guys are drooling over him?
Namjoon : He's right maybe he's going to his friend house.
Tae : I hope that is the thing hyung
All: Yeah.

Jimin pov :

I was following her location and surprisingly she is near me.

Jimin: Woah you are in front of me baby girl, you made it very easy now you are going to be mine only mine !

I approach her and I can see that people were not here so I took out my handkerchief and tightly closed her nose. She couldn't see because she was back facing me.

Jimin: Now you are mine babygirl.😏

Yn pov :

I just came to walk a bit. Suddenly a handkerchief tightly closed my nose and I fell in the person arms. I couldn't see that person because he was wearing a cap and a mask. The last word that I heard before blacking out was "Now you are mine babygirl ". Then I blacked out.

*Time skip at night 7pm*

Yn pov :

I slowly opened my eyes with a little headache on my head. After I fully opened my eyes, I found myself in a unfamiliar room. I slowly sit up on bed.

Yn: Where am I ?
???: Oh you're awake baby girl!

Suddenly a husky voice spoke which caused me to send shivers through my body.

Yn: Who the hell are you and why am I here?
???: You don't recognize me baby?

Wait the voice sounds familiar.

Yn: No! who are you?

The man slowly removed his cap. Wait his hair. It's so familiar. Then slowly he removed his mask. After he removed his mask, I couldn't believe that the person I am seeing in front of me is my Idol, Park Jimin.

Yn: Ji-ji-jimin?
Jimin: It's not ji ji jimin baby it's Jimin baby.
Yn: Wait why are you calling me baby?
Jimin: Because I love you
Yn: As an army right?
Jimin: No as a woman.
Yn: No no no this can't be.
Jimin: This is reality baby. Now you're mine only mine.
Yn: No! This is not true.
Jimin: Don't test my patience princess!
Yn: I don't care about you . I am leaving.

(Mature content starts here. If you are not comfortable with this you can skip this part.)

I quickly got up from the bed and went towards the door. But Jimin tightly caught my wrist. I tried to run away but he harshly push me and pinned me against the wall and kissed me hungrily. I tried to push him but it was of no use. I finally pushed him and tried to run but he again grip my wrist and pushed me in the bed harshly. Then he hovered over me and started kissing me hungrily like a beast. Then he slowly go down my neck and started sucking it resulted in giving hickeys. Then suddenly he started to undress me. I said while crying.

Yn: No no no Jimin. I am telling you you're gonna regret it. I am warning you.
Jimin: Regret what baby? I love you and you will be mine forever.
Yn: You will regret it.

He fully undress me and threw my dress somewhere in the house.

Jimin: Woah baby you're sexy.
Yn: No Jimin no.

He started to undress himself. After he fully undress himself, he hovered over me and said with his husky voice.

Jimin : You made my boner woke up so now you're gonna help this.
Yn: No no no Jim-

Before I could say something he kissed me hungrily. I tried to push him but it was of no use. Then he slowly go down my neck and started giving hickeys. Then he push his hand down my panties and threw them somewhere. Then he took of my bra and threw it.

Jimin: Let the fun begins.
Yn: Nooooo!

He put his member inside me and started to move up and down. I cried because it hurts so much. But he didn't stop and goes more faster. He goes down to my breast and started sucking it. He continued this process for a long time. After his boner calm down his finally released him inside from me. It hurts so much that I cried. He did what? He fcking r*ped me!

(Mature content ends here)

Jimin : This is the first time baby. There are more to go.
Yn: Y-your gonna r-regret it.
Jimin: Say it again and daddy will punish you again.

I was so tired that I slept without saying anything.

Jimin: Sleep well baby.

So this was my 5th chapter. I hope you like it. I know that smut part is here if you are uncomfortable in it you can skip that part. Anyways I hope you will like it. So till then take care. Byeee and Love y'all ❤💜❤💜.....