18. Beautiful

Hello there. How are you all. I hope you're fine. So I am gonna the 18th chapter of Obsession. I hope so you will like it. Anyways let's get in the story.

Yn pov:

I woke up because the sun rays are directly falling in my eyes. I put my hand in front of my face and slowly opened my eyes. I turned around to look that Jimin is cutely hugging me while my head was in his chest. I can clearly hear his heartbeat. But when I looked down I saw that we both were naked. Wait why are we naked? Last night we did that! I quickly got up from the bed and took my clothes and wore a bathrob. Then I put our both dirty clothes in the washing machine and turned it on and after it was done, I went for a shower because I smell so bad Lol.

Jimin pov:

I slowly opened my eyes and stretch my hand. Then I turned around but to my surprise Yn was not there. I quickly looked around to see where was Yn but she was no where to be found. I quickly got up from the bed but I saw that I was naked. Then I saw a pair of clothes and a small piece of paper. I quickly go through the paper and it was from Yn. I quickly read it.

"I put your clothes on the couch now go and get a shower in the guest room"

Jimin: Wait I can have a shower with her together..

I was about to go to the bathroom but suddenly I heard the sound of Yn.

Yn: I heard it Jimin. Don't you dare. Go to guest room and take a shower there!!!
Jimin: But baby...
Yn: No!!!!!
Jimin: Ugh!! Okay.

Then I went to guest room to take a shower.

Yn pov :

After some I came out of the bathroom wearing something comfy. I saw the bedroom but Jimin is not here. So I quickly do my morning routine and started to clean the bedroom. Suddenly Jimin came in the bedroom rubbing his wet hair. Not gonna lie but he looks so damn sexy. Then he said.

Jimin: Yn today is Sunday so we will go somewhere because I have something for you. And we will click some pictures okay?
Yn: Really yeee !!!!

I quickly ran to Jimin and hug him tightly. He smiled and hugged me back kissing my head softly. Then after some time we pulled out. And Jimin said.

Jimin: I want my princess to be the most beautiful princess in the world. So dress beautiful hmm.

I blush at his statement but said.

Yn: Okay my loco poco mochi.

I said while squeezing his cheek. He chuckled and kiss me on my eyes and said.

Jimin: Lets have breakfast and then we will go.
Yn: Okay.

Then we both went downstairs and Jimin started making breakfast while I just lazily played with my phone. Then I suddenly remembered about Kookie opaa so I said.

Yn: Jimin ah
Jimin: Nee
Yn: What about your members?
Jimin: Don't worry I will go at evening and come back tonight.
Yn: Okay.

I was so bored so I decided to play some hot type music. I quickly opened youtube and search for Enhypen Drunk Dazed. Why? Because I love this song. I quickly taped the song and started to listen to it.

(If you want to listen then you can play the song that is in the above)

I was vibing drunk dazed when Jimin said.

Jimin: Isn't that Enhypen Drunk Dazed?
Yn: Yes how do you knew it?
Jimin: Actually I saw it once.
Yn: Oh it's all bloody type right?
Jimin: Yeah it's hot.
Yn: Yeah.
Jimin: Who's your bias?
Yn: From Enhypen?
Jimin: Yes.
Yn: Niki.