24. Psycho

Hey there. How are you all doing. I hope you're fine. So this is chapter 24. I hope you'll enjoy this. Now let's get in the story.

Yn pov :

I am on my bed laying down. I can feel that something is wrong. My heart is telling that something is terribly wrong. I couldn't process what going on.

Yn: Ugh ! why am I thinking its just my imagination..

I go to the bathroom to take a shower. After some time I finish showering and wore something comfy.

Then I went downstairs to see that Mom is making dinner

Then I went downstairs to see that Mom is making dinner. I go to her and said.

Yn: Eomaa what are you doing?
Ym: I am making dinner princess..
Yn: Okay by the way where's Appa?
Ym: He's going out with Jihun..
Yn: Oh okay..
Ym: You go and talk with Yoona. 
Yn: Oh yes..

I go to Yoona's bedroom. I knocked the door. She said.

Yoona: Who is it!?
Yn: Yoona it's me Yn!!
Yoona: Oh come in!

I opened the door and went inside her bedroom.

Yn: What are you doing?
Yoona: Nothing just scrolling through my Instagram.
Yn: Oh okay..
Yoona: Hey Yn can we go shopping tomorrow?
Yn: Sure why not!
Yoona : Okay then tomorrow evening.
Yn: Okay..

We talked about random stuff. And time skipped like that.

*Time skip*

(Your this author nim is dull so yeah 😅)

Suddenly mom called.

Ym: Yn and Yoona come dear!!!
Yn and Yoona: Coming!!

Then we both went downstairs. Then mom said.

Ym: Come let's have dinner.
Yn: Oh did Appa and Opaa came?
Yd: Yes princess..
Yn: Okay..

Then we all sit down on our seats and started having dinner.

*Meanwhile *

Tae pov :

I am very angry at Jimin now. He doesn't listen to anybody else. I was on my bed laying down when I heard sounds of things breaking. I hear the voice and it's from Jimin's room. I quickly went to downstairs in panic in case I tripped and fall.

Jk: Hyung!!!

Jungkook came to me and help me to stand up.

Jk: Are you okay?
Tae: Yes yes don't worry..
Jin: Tae why are you at panic?
Tae: I heard cracking sounds from Jimin's room.
Jhope: What!?
Suga: This boy again!?
Namjoon: We better go and check.
Jin: You're right.
Jk: Let's go.

Then we all went to Jimin's room but we're afraid so we knocked on the door. But there was no response. So I opened the door. Our eyes widened with the view we're seeing now. There are pieces of glasses lying on the floor, some alcohol bottles, bedsheets were crawl up in the bed. The room is in a mess. And the most heartbreaking is that Jimin is lying on the floor unconscious with a alcohol bottle. I quickly went to him and took him.

Tae: Jimin!!
Jin: What happened?
Suga: When he'll understand?
Namjoon: I can't see him like this.
Jhope: He changed.
Jk: Wait hyung this is.....

We all looked at Jungkook and said.

Tae: What Kook?
Jk: Immediate call the doctor!!

Then he opened his phone and started to dial doctor's number.

Jk: Hello doctor it's emergency please quickly come to the Bts dorm.......yaa thank you please quick....yeah.

Then he hung up the call and said.

Jk: Hyung bring him to my room quickly!

I do as he said. I take Jimin on my back and went to Jungkook's room. Then I place him on the bed. After some time the doctor came. Then he started to examine him. After examining he sigh and said.

Doctor : Actually he's in a very bad mental condition right now. I mean he became a psycho. From his body language, I got to know that he's very badly missing a person. So if you all know that person please bring him or her to him quickly or else the condition may go worst than now. Only that person could be the medicine of him so yeah. And the main thing is that he needs a lot of love, strength, care and support. Don't stress him. Seems like he has been going through difficult times.

I feel like my heart broke into millions of pieces.

Jk: Oh okay we will take care.
Doctor : So I should leave.
Jhope: Oh okay thanks for coming.
Doctor : It's my duty..

My heart broke into millions of pieces when the doctor said that he became a psycho. I lost my balance and fell down.

Jin: Tae!!
Jhope: Oh my God Tae!
Namjoon: Tae!!
Suga: Are you okay?

I nodded because I couldn't control myself. Suddenly Jungkook came and said.

Jk: Hyung please keep calm.
Tae: How can I !!

He sighed and said.

Jk: Hyung, this is what I wanted to tell you. He can't leave without Yn.
Suga: I know that infact all knows but what can we do now?
Namjoon: Yes we need to think.
Jhope: You're right
Jin: Let's tell this to Yn!
Jk: But how?
Jin: By telling to Yoona!
Tae: Hey that's not right.
Jin: How Tae.
Tae: We can't tell Yn about this what if something happened to him?
Namjoon: Point.
Jhope: Then what should we do?
Suga: Guys listen, it's late and we should sleep let's talk tomorrow..
Jk: Okay hyung..

I looked at Jimin. I bend down and slowly kiss his forehead. Then we all went to our bedroom. I lay down on my bed.

Tae: I hope everything gets better quickly.

With that I drifted off to sleep.

So this was the 24th chapter of Obsession. I hope you'll like it. Please ignore my grammatical errors and mistakes. Comment down your thoughts regarding this chapter and don't be a silent reader. I will try to update the next chapter fast so till then take care. Byee and Love y'all ✨💜