8. Meant

So hey there. How are you all. I hope you're fine. So this is Chapter 8. Please ignore my mistakes. Anyways let's get in the story.

Next Day:

Jimin pov :

The sun rays directly fall in my eyes. I put my hands on my face to avoid the sun rays falling on my face. I turned my head and saw my baby mochi sleeping naked peacefully beside me. I got up and wore my clothes. I didn't wanna hear the high voice of Yn so I picked up her clothes and slowly put on her clothes on her naked body. Damn she's so sexy. Oh come on Jimin control yourself. After I put her clothes, I again lay beside her and hugged her tiny body.

Yn pov :
I woke up with the sun rays falling in my eyes. I put my hands on my face. But I can feel a pair of hands in my waist. I lifted my head up and saw Jimin hugging me gently. I can hear his heartbeat because my head is in chest.

Yn: Woah his heartbeat is beating so fast.
Jimin: It is because I have fear of losing you.
Yn: You're awake?
Jimin: Yeah.
Yn: Oh sorry if I woke you up.
Jimin : No no I was awake. Actually we both were naked because of last night so I wore my clothes and I also put your clothes on your body.
Yn: Oh okay wait you freaking out my clothes on me?
Jimin: Yeah what's the problem I already saw your body.
Yn: Okay.
Jimin: Now get up if you can.
Yn: What do you mean that I can't get up?
Jimin: No I mean that l-
Yn: Wait I will show you.

I tried to sit up but when I moved my leg , I felt a huge deathly pain in my lower abdomen. Wait why is it painful. Oh last night. Shit I completely forgot about it. Aaa it's painful.

Yn: Ouch!
Jimin: I told you.
Yn: This is all because of you aaaaaa because of you I will not be able to walk today ouch!
Jimin: Does it hurts?
Yn: It's better to die then bearing this pain!
Jimin: I am sorry I will be gentle in future.
Yn: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it hurts!
Jimin: Wait a minute.

He opened his laptop and started watching something.

Yn: What you're watching?
Jimin: How to get this pain out.
Yn: What?
Jimin : Okay so you have to slowly massage your upper thighs.
Yn: Just that much?
Jimin: Yeah should I do that for you?
Yn: What! no way ! I will do it by myself.
Jimin: Okay.
Yn: Btw what did you type there?
Jimin: You wanna know ? *smirks*
Yn: Yeah and why are you smirking?
Jimin: Nothing so I typed "How to get the pain out of girls lower abdomen when a boy f*cks her"
Yn: *facepalm*
Jimin: What?
Yn: Nothing now go and take a shower!
Jimin: Fine and you massage yourself and the pain will go in few minutes hmm.
Yn: Oh Okay and thanks.
Jimin: No problem and I will stay here today.
Yn: But what about your members?
Jimin: Don't worry about it baby.
Yn: Okay as you wish.

He smiled at me and went to bathroom to take a shower. I did what he said to massage my upper thigh slowly and not gonna lie but it worked. The pain slowly faded away and I finally able to walk.

Yn: Yeee the pain is gone.

I was happy at that time but suddenly Jimin's phone vibrated.

Yn: Someone called him.

I looked at the caller id and it was "Tae Bear 🐻"

Yn : Oh Tae Opaa is calling him.

I was about to receive it but suddenly thought that if I received it my plan will be failed. So I didn't receive it.

Yn: Jimin ah, I think Tae is calling you!
Jimin: Don't receive it I am coming!
Yn: Okay!

The phone suddenly stopped vibrating.

Jimin: Who called?
Yn: Oh I th-

Oh my fcking God. He's so damn sexy when he's shirtless and his wet hair . His abs are so sexy. Wait what am I thinking.