4

"Oooh what's with this intense screaming? "a voice cooed.

And i saw my best friend Eunha with a lunch box in her hand giggling at my state.

"Yah! Your best friend just fell down and you aren't even helping her "I pouted while rubbing my sides.

"Not my fault that you can't keep your tiny lil ass on the sofa and keep on falling"She joked as she stepped on to help me get up.

"why do you always have to mock about my ass? "i said while rubbing my aching back.

"Cause mine's sexier"She said with a wink.

"Yeah whatever "i rolled my eyes.

"Btw where's Yoongi oppa? "she asked while scanning the room.

"He won't be home tonight, out for drinks with Hoseok"i replied quickly.

And i saw her smile dropped to a pout
"But i made the dinner for Him"i heard her mumble.

"Well you don't have anyone but me here--"that's when i froze.

"What happened, Mi-hee? "Eunha got confused at my sudden halt.

I saw him appear, his gaze was directly on me, as sharp as a hawk. Fuck, i wasn't alone.

"Eunha, there's a freaking thief in the house"I said with a sense of worry.

"WHAT? THIEF? WTF DIDN'T YOU CALL THE POLICE? WHERE IS HE?!?!?! "
As expected Eunha just chickened and i heard a lil chuckle, yeah that thief just chuckled at my mad friend.

"Eunha, he is in front of me, there"i said as i pointed at him, which was exactly opposite to her, she turned her back while holding her chest.

But what i expected didn't really happen, i thought she would scream or probably jump on me but she didn't she was calm, she turned around with a straight face and smacked my head.

"Done dreaming, Ms. Future psychologist "she spoke.

"What the hell? He is in front of you"

"I can just see your brother's old piano here and nothing else. Are you watching a lot of crime movies, perhaps? "she asked me with a questionable look.

"You are just overthinking, let's go sleep, you must be tired from what happened today, since yoongi isn't gonna be at home, i guess i can join you tonight'she smiled.

"B.. But.... "i was trying to speak but Eunha dragged me with her to my room and i could just see the mysterious man smiling at me while shaking his head.

30 minutes later

I tossed one more time on my bed.

"Ahhh Eunha i can't sleep!"i said as i scratched ny hwad in frustration.

"me too"she said calmly.

"Mihee i was wondering about what you saw in your home today"she siad.

"wdym? "

"i mean its strange, you could see him but i can't. Why do i think its some... Spirit or even *gulps* ghosts"

I gave her "tf you serious look" .

"i know you will say your old dialogue bout psychology then lemme tell you that they exist, Okay. There are proofs too which people have denied"

"You think way too much,he just some magician, i guess and i cannot believe we just left him in the living room and trying to sleep. I guess he left by seeing the chaos"i said with a little laugh.

"Btw is he handsome?? "she asked curiously.

"Why do you want to know? Don't you have a crush on that Kim Namjoon from the Chemistry branch?? Why crush on thiefs? "i scrunched my nose and she gave me a little slap on the thigh.

"Yah!i don't have a crush on him, he is just nice. I like someone else... "she said and i could clearly see her blush even in the dark room.

"I know who is that 'someone else'"i said nonchalantly.

"W-what? You know?? "she stared at me wide eyed.

"Of course, idiot, i can literally see through you, how you simp over my brother"i replied with my closed eyes.

"Well its a match then,i know you like Hobi too"she replied making me shocked.

"Huh? "

"Yeah idiot, i can see through you how much you simp over your brother's best friend"she threw the words I just said a minute ago

"i think you saw Hobi as that ghost"she joked but that was clearly not funny to me.

"That was not a ghost"i bluntly said.

"Yeah but as your psychology says, too much love leads to hallucinations and i guess you are hallucinating about Hoseok"she said while trying not to laugh.

"That's not it! "i whined.

"That is it. I know i am correct" I can see her lips curve upto a little smirk

"Just go to sleep, dumbass"

"Yeah atleast my ass is sexier "

"Say that one more time and i'll kick that sexy ass of yours out of my house"i replied back almost instantly.

"Okay chill, Good night bigtiddies! "she greeted as i greeted her back.

"Good Night Sexy ass"

Author's pov

An hour passed but poor Mihee just couldn't sleep, that man, as if she had seen him, why did he came and how, all those thoughts were clogging her mind.

"Ahh this shit is giving me a headache"she slowly mumbled.

"Can't sleep my highness"

A voice spoke and she opened her eyes just see that man whom she accused as a thief looking at her with a grin next to the bed.

That's it for now guys! I hope you're gonna like it.
And yeah the concept of bigtiddies and sexy ass is definitely an adaption of Minimonie and Raehyeonie lol.
namjoons_miss_right you know it very well😌😂.

Till then lots of love❤❤❤