7

"Can Hoseok see him? "i was questioning myself, as i saw Hoseok's gaze turning darker.

"Whoa, miss your man is glaring at me,probably someone is jealous "Jimin disturbed my inner thoughts.

"Mi-hee........ "Hoseok called my name in his raspy voice.

"Huh? "i asked nervously moving towrads the tensed man, i glanced at Jimin who was completely unbothered by the former's gaze.

"Who is he? "He pointed his finger towards Jimin.

Shit i'm in trouble.

"U-uh h-him? "i pointed to check whether it was him or not.

"Yeah him! Who is he? "Hobi asked in a dark tone making me flinch.

"H-he..."words got stuck in my mouth

"Oh him? He's our high school classmate"Eunha answered from the back.

"High school classmate? "i asked all confused.

"Yeah, come on, you don't remember that guy who used to play guitar outside the school gate. That's him! "Eunha said with a questionable look.

And that's when my eyes fell onto the little picture frame on the table infront of us, a picture of our batch that guy was next to me.
Finally i connected the dots.

"Y-yeah i remember him! "i replied back with an awkward smile.

Hoseok didn't really seemed convinced but hummed in response.

"Woof! Glad that he was looking at the pic,his glare made me doubt my powers hahaha"Jimin joked out of nowhere.

"Can you please shut up! "i said so randomly again getting all those surprised stares from the duo.

"What was---"i cut Hoseok mid-sentence.

"I'll just go to my room"i said and made my way to my room, more like running my way to escape from getting further embarrassed.

It was getting out of control for me, i can't just live normally when a whole ass man is following me like a creep.

It was time for me to get ready for the college, i moved to the bathroom to have a shower.I quickly stripped and was only in my undergarments, that's when my gaze fell over the huge scar on the right side of my collarbone.

A memory which i can never erase from my mind.
That day when i lost my parents.
A sharp pain hit my heart but i guess i was strong enough to hold back my tears.

"Oooh you look hot"

I got startled by the voice, as i turned around to see my dear so called angel completely scanning me from head to toe.

Author's POV

In a haste, she quickly tried to wrap the towel around her body to cover it from his eyes. He noticed the hurry and let out a little laugh in excitement.

"GET OUT YOU PERVERT! "she yelled at him but his expression remained unchanged.
She could clearly feel that he was upto something but couldn't guess what was it.

He gradually came closer to her with a slight grin on his face which made Mihee more nervous than ever.
Caging her in his arms, he bent over to reach her ears to whisper,

"What if i won't? "

Listening to his words, she widened her eyes,
"What? "

Even tho she was covered by the towel, but she felt naked under his sharp gaze that was observing her every little actions.

"Did i make you breathless, Miss? "he asked in his raspy voice.

She simply looked at him in pure amazement.

"You're sure that you are my angel, you seem lil bit of bitch tho"she spat bluntly.

"You haven't seen the whole of me, bet you'd be more surprised, btw nice boobs"he winked as he disappeared from the bathroom.

"What the heck just happened now"Mihee uttered in complete shock, still unable to process what she just witnessed a few minutes ago.

Time skip

As the class finally ended, Eunha and i collected our stuff and made our way to the exit.

"Why don't you guys talk, its so boring here"Jimin whined again.

It was almost the hundredth time, you tried to hold back your anger, as Jimin  bugged her to talk.
During the entire lecture, he would just go next to professor and imitate his oddly grumpy behaviour.All this time, Mihee tried her best not to burst out laughing.

Mihee's POV

"Eunha, how are you going to go home?? "i asked.

"with you, i guess.Won't Yoongi come to pick you up today? "she replied and i quickly shook my head.

"You think after so much drinking Mr. Grandpa is gonna leave his bed"i chuckled imagining my lazy brother enjoying his sleep by this time.

"I just forgot about that one"Eunha added.

Ignoring Eunha, my eyes fell onto this one particular person, standing next to the library with a book in his arms, i grinned mischievously as a plan popped up in my mind.

"You got your ride"i stated.

"Whoa gorl what are you planning? "Eunha understood what was in my mind.

She followed where i was staring and gave a little smack on my arm.

"Don't tell me you're gonna--"

"Yes, we're talking to him now, lets go"i pulled Eunha towards the person who was completely unaware of our actions.

"Yo! "i gently tapped on his shoulder and he turned around to give us a confused glance.

"Yes? "he asked.

"Well i know you don't know us that well, but we need some help "i asked him with a smile.

"Okay, go on"

"So i have some work and i gotta go now. But the problem is my friend lives pretty far from here, and she has no one to drop her off. Its gonna be dark soon, so can you please drop her off? "i looked at him with much anticipation.

He had an unreadable expression on his face, he glanced at the blushing girl behind me, before nodding to my request.

"That's great then, imma leave you both now, bye! "i bubbled and was about to leave when Eunha pulled me back to the side only to give me a glare.

"What do you think you're doing? "she asked.

"Nothing, Just enjoy your time with your 'HAWTY SHAWTY CHEMISTRY BABE',don't worry sexy ass! "i said as i  spanked her butt lightly.

I slipped myself from her grip and ran a little far from her whole teasing.

She sighed and was going but turned around only to shout
"Be prepared for your death when i meet you again, Ms. Min "

Sorry if this chapter was crap, i got a bad writer's block. And also
Sorry for the extremely slow updates. Just coping up with a lil bit of work.Hope to update as soon as possible.
Till then stay safe and happy guys. 💖