13

Jimin's POV

After a lot of efforts, she scanned entire look.

"Hah it's perfect for the date!!" She cheekily smiled that was cute enough to melt my non existent heart.

I regret coming here, I wish I would have listened to Taehyung earlier, but it's too late I can't escape from my own plan.

Here she was looking so beautiful, in that burgundy dress, that perfectly showed all her curse, and her hair flawlessly flowing even with a lil wind. More than any jewellery what shined the most was her face. Her soft white glass skin, red rosy lips, I wonder how her face is so perfect, something I could imagine.
A strong looking girl with such a fragile heart.

She was looking at me questionably  but I kept my gaze on her, dark and firm. She was confused probably but I wanted her to smile like that, but not for Hoseok..........

"Take a picture it lasts longer" She blurted out quickly taking me out of my thoughts.

"You don't look that pretty okay"I lied, just not to burst her ego that was already soaring.

"Come on , you're just jealous cause you're not my date"she stated the obvious.

"As if I'm dying to do"I rolled my eyes.

"Says the one who enters the bathroom when I'm half naked" she said as she fixed her dress for the millionth time.

" You go, I won't "I said and for some reason I felt she was shocked.

" Huh? "

"I don't wanna go, enjoy your night! " I cheered to her with absolutely no emotion.

"You sound cold" She said still looking at me, processing everything.

"Why? You were ready to go with a while ago" She frowned.

"Nah, just changed my mind" I said, slowly disappeared as thats the only thing I wanted.

Mihee's POV

He vanished.... Just like that... What's wrong with this man?

With a mind full of confusion, I put on my heels and as I clicked the door knob, I felt my phone buzz in the pocket of my jacket.

I quickly checked it only to be disappointed.

Hobi ☀️:-
I'm sorry, I can't make it tonight :(
We'll go some other day for sure 💕.

With a disappointed sigh, I glanced at the room I was about to leave, it all felt so empty.....

Oppa wasn't here since he dropped me off, Jimin left abruptly and now Hoseok. I was pissed would be an understatement.

"Stop thinking dumbo, he must have gotten into some urgent work" I convinced myself that, just to not end up crying in my bed with a big fat scoop of ice cream.

Wait ice cream? That sound bad.
I grinned as if I wasn't sad a second ago.
Girly mood swings. Can't help it.

So after removing all my precious 'artwork' that I had done on my face and changing back to my usual hoodie and shorts. I plopped myself comfortably on the couch with my favorite chocolate ice cream to watch some new kdramas that I missed out this week.

Meanwhile....

Yoongi's POV

"I'm s-sorry..... " She whimpered lightly while her head lung low.

I chuckled lightly before pulling her to my lap.
"It's okay, don't just go on dates with random people you don't know"

"But I know him" She pouted, gosh why is so cute!

"Whoever it is, you won't go on dates with anyone else except me , you get it? " I raised an eye brow.

"Aye-Aye Sir! " She giggled as I straddled her on lap, slowly patting her back.

"Good girl" I said as I pressed my lips on her forehead.

Hello guys 🙃🙃🙃it's been a long time I ever wrote anything I know y'all are quite disappointed with this chapter cause it's super short but as you know I just ran out of ideas. Good thing, I'm realising what's missing in this and I assure you the upcoming chapters would be better than this one for sure.

And I MISSED Y'ALL SO MUCH 😭😭😭