Chapter III: Crashing the Wedding (Part III)

At the Mausoleum of 88 Emperors

"Recovery of all remaining Knightmares is now confirmed." Said a woman reporting from a station in Ikaruga.

"I see. We're going to holing up in this Mausoleum of the 88 Emperors?" Asked the woman named Rakshata, Black Knight's chief Research division.

"Since past emperors are buried here, the enemy will think twice about attacking us." Said the man named Diethard Reid, a former journalist.

"They can only approach us from straight on." Said C.C.

"Then we can fire the bow-mounted Hadron Cannon. Though, we cannot fire it continuously." Said Ohgi.

"All we have to do now is to wait for the Indian Forces." Said Shinichiro.

"I doubt they're coming." Said Chiba.

"Besieged, with no reinforcement." Said Asahina.

"Sir! The Knight of Rounds is spotted behind the Chinese Forces!" Report a crewman.

"Shit! Now what? We never counted on the Knights of Rounds getting on this." Said Ohgi.

"The situation is still permissible at the moment. Had the Chinese Federation ask help from the Sith Empire, we'd be doom the second we took the Empress." Said Zero.

"The High Eunuchs seem intent to wiping out Xing-ke along with us. So, what should we do?" Asked C.C.

Zero kept his silence, deep into his mind, thinking the best way to take the Chinese Federation down and his Black Knights alive. But then, something happened. The door behind Zero opened, but it was none of the Black Knights. The person wore a hooded cloak, underneath it the man wore a weird armor and helmet. Zero turned around, but it was too late to properly react as the person shoved a gun to his forehead. Everyone reacted in surprise, as they didn't see this person coming.

"Drop your weapons, or Zero gets his head blown to pieces." Said the person.

Diethard, Ohgi, and C.C. that was about to reach for their concealed gun stopped. Fearing for Zero's well-being.

"We meet again, Agent Xarr." Said Zero.

"Indeed, Sir Zero," Xarr replied.

The person was none other than Xarr, Faruk's best assassin.

"So, you ordered to kill me? Or is there something else?" Asked Zero.

"Don't be foolish, Sir Zero. You're too valuable for my master to be killed. I am here for another reason. Yet the reason why I'm shoving a gun to your forehead is to make insurance so that your men will not do something stupid and reckless." Said Xarr.

"Very well. All of you, do not engage this person. That's an order." Said Zero.

Xarr puts down his gun, and place it back in his holster. From it, Xarr took out a flash disk and handed it over to Zero.

"What's this?" Asked Zero.

"According to his Majesty, this is 'all the data you need for your little trick' he said. I'm not sure what it is, but he said to make use of it. Another word from his majesty, he said you really need to improve your technology even better. He said that it was quite troublesome to use such ancient technology." Said Xarr.

"Heh. Cheeky. Very well, but I need to see its content." Said Zero.

Zero took off from his seat and walked forward to one of the stations. Zero gave the disk to her, as she began to access the data. The disk is now accessed, and the contents made Zero's mind blown.