❘༻The Deal༺❘

I decided to make a little rule, but I worded it wrong(if you're rereading, you'll know and if not, I really would like it if you read the next chapter for explanation). I was thinking about setting a little request before updating a chapter. That way I'd get a bit more time to write and more motivation. The requests won't be big, don't worry. I also want to apologise if I offended anyone with my poor choice words. As I said to someone already, I'm still young (I'm not a minor lol don't worry) and have a lot to learn, and I believe that everyone makes mistakes. I'm not afraid to admit that I made a mistake. If you can accept my apology, I'm grateful. If not, I understand.

Stay safe, masks on ♡

A week had passed. Just one more week until the detention. Rose couldn't stop daydreaming. She wondered how the degradation would sound from Remus' lips. She made a decision: she will get him out of his vanilla shell. On Monday, she felt like she was floating. She will see him again. She entered the class all bubbly, making Nancy smirk from the desk near her. Taking a seat next to the redhead, she pulled her books out and rested her chin in her hands. Her professor should be here any moment now.

George wasn't used to this side of Roseanne. Her heartless remarks and sarcasm were now gone. She was almost always busy. The twins knew something was off once she declined their offer to smoke the last stash. Books were constantly in her hands and once Fred tried to take one, she snatched it away and refused to tell them what it was. Fred had a few ideas, but George didn't like them. He wasn't the type to think about such dirty things like his twin, and apparently, his crush. He felt his heart shatter a bit more, wondering who she's sharing those scenarios with. He did have one idea on his mind.

Meanwhile, professor Remus Lupin was standing in front of the door. He wasn't ready to go inside. He wasn't ready to see Rose. He avoided her all week by showing up to meals later or earlier, going through different hallways and avoiding places where she could be. Images of a tiny creature taking each spell that was thrown at it made his body sweat and his breath stop. Dreams weren't kind to him. Fields of poppies slowly turned into blood drenched sheets. He was drowning in those sheets, unable to untangle them and get out. If he felt that way from just hearing all that, how was Leta feeling? And more importantly, how was Rose feeling? How often did the girl think about that? Was she able to let go? She seemed quite normal, a bit naughtier than Remus expected but nothing else. She didn't show any signs of pain or anything similar. If she moved on, he was happy for her.

The man took a deep breath, then entered the classroom. A few students were finishing the last lines of their homework while others were carelessly waiting for him to start speaking. Rose snapped out of her daydream, then tried her best to catch the attention of her favorite professor. George huffed first at her behaviour, then smirked. Professor Lupin didn't look at her once. Instead, he pulled out his wand and cast a spell to close all windows, making the classroom dark. Instead of sitting in his usual spot, he made his way towards the back of the room, setting up a projector and a white panel. Roseanne was disappointed. Not only did he ignore her, she also couldn't see him for the rest of the class.