|༻Mixed Realities༺|

A. N.

I had to reread the whole thing because I've been writing some requests recently in hopes to get me into writing longer stuff, and I have to say it: I'm cringing so hard reading some stuff here 😭 I honestly wish I could change some things, or rewrite the whole thing, but if I start doing that, I'd do it forever because tomorrow I'm still going to think my writing sounds childish. So anyway, I made myself a promise that I'll finish at least one work properly, without a rushed ending and with equal thought put into it as I had at the beginning. Thank you for still supporting it, I promise to get better After all, how else will I learn?

Also don't kill me because of this chapter :) it's a little short (for a reason), contains something that will make you feel betrayed, and is maybe a little brutal.

❁༺

A student shouldn't be thinking about a professor this way and this much. No, a student shouldn't be thinking about a professor at all. But what if he was the one to start it all? Why would it be the student's fault if the professor was the one who made a move? The winter break seemed to last longer than it was supposed to. The girl couldn't wait to come back to Hogwarts. Fantasies about him weren't enough. She needed to see him. Just the thought of him made all those images and feelings from the detention come back. Her thighs squeezed as she held a book in front of her face, hiding the blush and big pupils from her friends.

(...)

A wave of pleasure splashed her body so harsh it made her shake in his arms. Moans were still leaving her mouth, each louder than the previous one as he helped her ride out her orgasm. Noticing that she became weak, he held her against his chest so that she wouldn't fall. Her cheek was pressed against his warm skin, a few whispers still escaping her lips as she tried to come to her senses. Her body was too sensitive to move, so Remus sat there with her and brushed her hair. There was still a long way until they arrive at Hogwarts, giving the girl enough time to rest. He glanced down at her tired eyes, noticing that they were closed. Her hair moved as she breathed, slowly falling asleep. Remus chuckled, then rested his chin on top of her head and continued to brush her hair with his fingers. He made her feel good and she loved it, even fell asleep in his arms afterwards. What a good way to start the new year at Hogwarts.

༻❁༺

The heat between Roseanne's legs didn't fade away. Not even when she got woken up by George in a rather rough way. She walked between the twins in an uncomfortable silence, her feet tripping over almost everything. The path that was usually too short to her was suddenly long and uncomfortable. She wasn't sure why the atmosphere was that way, but she knew one thing: her mind was clouded by two men.

She still felt uncomfortable next to Noah, but nothing a few more meetups couldn't change. The more she thought about it, the more her heart leaned towards the younger man. She will have to settle down as soon as school ends, and she couldn't possibly do it with professor Lupin. He is a grown man, and needs someone more mature than Rose. He can't settle for a- a schoolgirl.

"I honestly hope Snape somehow broke his neck and won't be coming back."

"Merlin, Fred, what the fuck?"

"I can't stand that nasal voice of his, nor his unnecessary comments. I swear, if he tells me something when we get there, I will-"

All three stopped at the entrance, the dark figure hovering above them and blocking the entrance.

"Ah, Weasleys. Honestly hoped I won't see you in... well, ever."

Surprisingly, George decided to just go around him and enter the castle. Fred was too busy thinking of words that could upset him, but not earn him trouble just yet. Rose was simply waiting for him to snap. Emotions mixed inside of her, she felt like she could explode. She needed a distraction.