It's A Small World // Larry Stylinson (7.Blush)

This chapter was written by kylielarry1D :)

Louis' p.o.v.
.
.
.
.
"Oops"

"Hi"

The boy pulls himself out of my lap to reveal a red face and the most beautiful pair of green eyes that I have ever seen. He lets his curls dangle in front of his eyes as he looks down at his shoes. "Sorry about that," The stunning bloke says. "Don't worry about it," I tell him with a smile.

"I'm Louis," I say, sticking out my hand.

"Harry," he replies, taking my hand into his his own and shaking it lightly.

It felt amazing to touch him. His skin was warm and soft, and it seemed like my hand was meant to be wrapped in his forever. I look at our hands and then back to his face and find myself unable to look away. I said it before and I'll say it again, he's beautiful. I snap out of my daze and realize that I'm still holding his hand. We look at each other and quickly pull our hands away, a string of awkward coughs follow and an awkward silence settles around us.

"Is this seat taken?" Harry asks, pointing to the empty spot on my right and breaking the silence.

"Luckily no," I tell him with a wink that makes him blush.

And it was in that moment that I decided that it is now my mission in life to make Harry blush all the time.