It's A Small World // Larry Stylinson (2.Water)

Louis' p.o.v.
.
.
.
.
"ZAYNIE! LIAM!" I yelled, jumping on their bed trying to wake them up. They both groaned but didn't make any movement. I rolled my eyes but then a thought came to my mind as I jumped off of the bed and made my way to the storage closet to look for a bucket.

I ran to the bathroom to fill the bucket up with water before carefully picking up the bucket and making my way to Zayn's room.

I know what you're thinking and no they're not dating but I have a feeling it won't be long before they are.

I stood at the end of the bed before tossing the freezing water on them both. They both screamed and jolted up. I tried to look innocent but it wasn't long before I was clutching my sides with tears running out of my eyes from laughing so hard.

They both glared at me as I finally calmed down from my laughing fit. "Come on lovebirds, we have to go shopping if we want to get stuff for our room at Disney world."

Despite living in Orlando we wanted the whole Disney experience so we decided we'd stay at a resort. We still needed to buy food for our week long trip.

They both climbed out of Zayn's bed still glaring at me. "You'll pay for that Tomlinson" Liam muttered as he walked past me. That set me off again.

Zayn and I live together but Liam sleeps here a lot so he basically lives here too. All three of us work at a tattoo shop in downtown Disney but we've never been to the parks so we figured we deserved a vacation.

I turned my attention to Zayn who was looking for something while grumbling hateful words towards me.

"Oh come on Zayn, it was just a little prank" I said, walking up to him. He scoffed and walked past me before leaving the room.

Great. Now I have to deal with two grumpy idiots. I busied myself by sitting on the couch and watching Netflix. Around 30 minutes later Zayn and Liam walked in the living room looking not as pissed at me.

"Ready to go?" I asked, giving them a cheerful smile. "Mhm" they both hummed. Ok so maybe they were still a little mad at me. I sighed and got up from the couch after turning the tv off. I grabbed the list off of the refrigerator and headed towards the door with the other two following me.

Once they exited the apartment, I locked the door and we made our way to my car before getting in and and driving to the store.

By the time we got to the store both of them started talking to me again. We walked in and began collecting different snacks and drinks and throwing them in the cart.

"I'm gonna go get some shampoo" I told them. I made my way to the shampoo and got my kind and started walking in the direction I came from but something caught my eye.

I picked up 6 boxes of condoms and 3 bottles of lube before walking behind Liam and Zayn and throwing them on top of their heads. I laughed when they both jumped and I walked in front them to see them both blushing. That only made me laugh harder.

They are gonna hate me by the end of this trip.