It's A Small World // Larry Stylinson (3.Lube and condoms)

Harry's p.o.v.
.
.
.
.
Once we got to Mr. Cowell's office he asked us to take a seat while he got out a file. "Ok boys you will be staying at the old key west spa and resort for a week and you will have access to all of the parks at any time of the day. Any questions?"

"No sir" we replied. "Alright then that covers it. Here are your passes into the parks and your room name will be under Cowell but I have called ahead so you shouldn't need my ID but please have yours."

"Why are you doing this again?" I asked but before he could say anything Niall interrupted, "What this twat means to say is thank you sir."

"You're welcome lads, you deserve it and to answer your question Harry, I did it because I feel like I should show more appreciation for my staff" he explained.

"Thank you again" I told him. He smiled and gave us our passes and the file that has the information in it and motioned for us to leave but not before yelling, "HAVE FUN!!!"

As we made our way to the car, I'm still a little stunned about the whole thing. I walked into the meeting thinking I was gonna get fired and walked out with a paid trip to Disney world. It's crazy how things can turn out sometimes.

Niall smacked me in the back of the head interrupting my thoughts, "HARRY AREN'T YOU EXCITED?!?!"

"Yes Niall, I am very excited but I'm just in shock" I told him.

"WELL GET OUT OF SHOCK BECAUSE WE HAVE TO GO SHOPPING RIGHT NOW!!!" He yelled at me while pulling on my door handle so I would unlock the car. "Ok calm down white bread" I rolled my eyes.

Niall rambled the whole way to the store about how fun this trip will be and how we can go on every ride. I've never been great with roller coasters but I'm excited for the spa at least.

"Niall you go get a cart while I go get some milk and do not just put junk food in there."

On my way to the milk isle I decided to stop and get some bread but when I turned to go down the isle I noticed there were multiple boxes of condoms and bottles of lube on the floor.

I backed away slowly and continued my journey to the milk. When I returned with the milk the cart was full of not only junk food but healthy food too. I smiled at Niall and he returned it.

Maybe this will be a nice trip after all.