It's A Small World // Larry Stylinson (6. "Oops!" "Hi")

IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS CHAPTER :)))))

Louis' p.o.v.
.
.
.
.
After what felt like 10 hours we finally got into the park and past security before getting in a long line to a ride Liam wanted to go on. I think it was called it's a small world but I'm not sure.

In front of us were two boys, One with bleached blond hair and one with dark curly hair and behind us there were two girls. I got bored quickly so I decided to listen in on their conversation.

"Sushi, I'm telling you, John has a bigger dick"

"Mehar, shut up"

I stopped listening after that because I'd rather not listen to strangers talk about dicks.

Finally, the line started to move up and we started loading in the boats.

Harry's p.o.v.
.
.
.
.
Oh no. She can not separate Niall and I. Niall got into the boat with three other people so now there is no room for me. He can't leave me. What if the ride breaks down and-

"Harry"

I look up and notice the lady working, whose name tag says Elena, looking at me with worried eyes and Niall trying to get my attention.

"Haz it's fine, you can ride in the boat that's behind me"

"Y-you want me to get in a boat with strangers?" I asked him, looking at him like he was crazy.

"It's okay Harry, they look nice"

I turned to the boat behind Niall to see three boys. My eyes immediately went to the boy with blue eyes and a soft smile whose seat beside him was empty.

I must've been staring too long because the lady working snickered as Niall cleared his throat.

I slowly make my way to the boat and as I was about to step in, my foot gets caught on the edge on the boat and I trip.

My face landing in the boys lap.

I look up as I feel my face flushing and hear Niall booming with laughter.

"Oops!"

"Hi."