Disclaimer

!!!!!+18!!!!! - This content is not made for children, or people who are underage-

You don't need to read this story. This is a story is based on my imagination and I don't want to harm anybody. This story may not be for everybody and I respect that, so please also respect me and my views such as my choices in this story.

! Trigger Warning!

Contant my Include but is not limited to: oral s*x. mutual masturbation, intercourse, rough s'x, humiliation, knife play, edging or denial, forced orgasms, violence, primal play and CNC (Consensual Not Consensual)

!There is also going to be the mention of Rape!

There is also going to be a lot of swearing, and it's going to be a hate-love-relationship. So be prepared for some toxic sh*t.

I will not interact with the comments so you can write in it as much as you want to :)

Sometimes I am going to suggest songs. Just to bring the experience even closer to you.

------Okay Let's talk about Sweet Dreams------

This is a Fanfiction about Y/N in the MHA Universe. It's the Final Year on UA. You are moving into the Dorm House of Class 3A, as their new member.

This Fanfiction doesn't follow the Timeline of the Manga or the Anime from My Hero Academia.

If I write anything that doesn't sync up with the Anime or Manga, then that's just how I wanted it to be written. I am going to try being as accurate as possible with the characters, but I may change some things here or there because it's my Imagination and I want it that way!

........

The Story is Written from first person POV. Everything that is written in italics is Y/N's internal monologue. She speaks to herself sometime so don't get confused by that. I mean who doesn't talk to themselves about how stupid they are sometimes.

The Main Character is written to be an ethnically/physically ambiguous Woman.
She is the daughter of Midnight and her Father may remain silent until reviled in the story.
Her physical description is comparable with Midnights.

Y/N's Quirk: You can go inside people's heads and control their dreams such as themself when they are dreaming. This is a function that can be used if you hold skin contact with another person for 5 sec. You can see inside people, and figure out what their worst nightmare, or biggest desire is.
When you touch them for more than 5 sec., they instantly fall asleep and do what you want them to do. You have now the control.
You have another way of using your quirk without your touch, but nobody is allowed to know that.

This Quirk can of course be used in all different types of measures. When you're angry your power becomes kind off evil, you can make their dream the living hell on earth. You can make them relive their worst nightmare.
But....If you would only have good intensions, then you can make people very happy with this gift. Sleep is something precious. It's your decision which path you are going to take with this.

Hope you guys like it.

Have fun!