Chapter 12 - Good Vibrations

*knock knock*

I open the door. My hair still dripping wet from the shower.

"Thanks for coming over. I just don't know who I should talk to about this."
I move a bit to the side.

Shoto walks past me and inside of my room.

"No problem" he says with a smile.

I close the door behind him.

"Okay, so what did he do?" his eyes looking at me in awe.

"What do you mean?" I look back at him with confusion.

"Well, I assumed that you wanted to talk to me about him because he messed up." He starts walking more into the room.

"No, it's about something else. I mean I wanted to ask you something."
I follow his steps.

"What is it?" He sits himself down on my bed. His elbows steadied his upper body behind him, so that he could still see me.

"Well because you and Bakugo were..." I pause, choosing my words carefully, "Involved."

"Yeah? What about it?"
His smile went away really fast. And he sits himself up. Looking not-so-relaxed anymore.

I knew that he probably didn't like talking about that topic.
I mean I am glad that he even talks to me about this.

"Well, we have this bet going on." I continued.

"That doesn't sound too good." He grins to hide his discomfort.

"Yeah well, he told me what he wants when he wins and I really don't know what to demand from him if I win."
I started walking up and down my room. My hands moved faster than my words leaving my lips. Kicking a few pillows with my feet that where laying on the ground.

"Well, what did he say he wanted?
Is it about Money?
That you need to give him something?
or is it maybe about sex?"
Shoto questions me.

"Hey! that makes me sound like a whore," I stopped walking, picked up a pillow and threw it right into his face.
Shoto couldn't stop laughing.
"not that you aren't right, but still."

He turns towards me.
"If you are worried about how he is in bed, then I can't really help you with that."

"What? No..I didn't...I mean what?" I look at him not following where this conversation is going.

"Well I was the top so-" I cut him off instantly. "No. No that was-...that was not what. I mean I already know how he-"
I slam my hand against my forehead to stop myself from blurting out more words to save myself any more embarrassment.
"That was not what I wanted to ask."
I awkwardly smile at him.

"Well, okay I mean what is there then that I could help you with?"
He scratches the back of his head.

I took a deep breath and looked at the ground.
It still feels weird telling him this, not just because he used to be involved with him, but also because we made out with each other not so long ago. I still feel kind of awkward about that, to be honest, maybe even a bit guilty.

"He wants 24 hours of everything that he can do with me without any resistance from my side."
I blur out.

"Oh, you are so fucked. You probably not going to be able to walk the next week."
He continues to laugh.

My mouth fell open in shock. Grabbing one pillow after another I continue hitting him with them.
"Stop." His laugh slows down "I will try to stop laughing. Just stop with the pillows." he catches his breath.