Chapter 1: Welcome to Hell, Azorá

(A/N: Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss are both owned by Vivziepop, and I suggest watching both series before reading this story; there WILL be spoilers for both shows.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------/

[Small Time Skip - Pentagram City]

Within the havoc and turmoil that's known as Pentagram City, a small demon falls from the red sky and lands in the middle of a road. Rising from the hard concrete, he jumps in surprise at the realisation that he was 'alive' after the large fall.

The demon proceeds to check his hand in surprise before continuing to celebrate his survival. Little did he know that this small victory would be very short-lived...

Demon: "Huh? I'm alive?! I'm alive-

A strange black and red figure suddenly falls from the sky with immense speed, crushing his entire form until only a small abundance of blood and guts remains.

After a few moments, the mysterious figure proceeds to stand completely straight as he gazes upon his surroundings. The creature is revealed to be a tall Owl Demon wearing extremely fancy clothes, their feathers pulled back in the shape of two large horns. This creature is Prince Azorá, the Primordial Demon.

After spending almost twelve years living with God in Heaven, Azorá decided to visit Hell for the first time in order to find a new source of entertainment

After spending almost twelve years living with God in Heaven, Azorá decided to visit Hell for the first time in order to find a new source of entertainment. God had attempted to convince Azorá to stay in heaven, but failed miserably as the young Primordial Owl's desire for fun was much greater than his desire to remain in the promised land.

Now, Azorá is walking down one of the many paths within Pentagram city as he continues to admire the magnificent spectacle that Hell has to offer; groups of Demons making drug deals, prostitutes offering sex to everyone that walks by, and the rest of the population getting stabbed, mugged or even eaten by cannibals.

Azorá suddenly releases a small giggle as a wide smile expands across his bird-like face. He takes in a large breath of the polluted air and waits a few moments before he breathes out once more, his smile growing wider by the second.

 Azorá: "So this is hell...I'm already loving it here." 

As if Azorá had just tempted fate, a group of seven Demons march towards the Primordial Prince with large grins plastered on their faces. Surrounding the young prince, a large Hellhound Demon releases a hefty laugh before eyeing the Owl Demon's form.

Hellhound Demon: "You. Money. Now!" 

He releases a loud growl as the other Demons start giggling like crushing school girls, causing Azorá to release a small laugh of his own. This angered the Hellhound as he proceeds to get up into the Owl's face, baring his teeth in pure rage.