Chapter 2: Interviews and Turf Wars

(A/N: Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss are both owned by Vivziepop, and I suggest watching both series before reading this story; there WILL be spoilers for both shows.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------/

Azorá and Angel Dust continued walking through the rundown dystopia known as Pentagram City with the hopes of taking part in the turf war. However, after five minutes of walking, the warship has suddenly vanished through the red smoke.

At this point, Angel Dust has grown angry from the lack of fighting during the past few minutes, and starts to take whiffs of his bag of drugs.

Meanwhile, Azorá was attempting to start a conversation with Angel Dust to distract both the Spider Demon and himself from the lack of fun they were currently experiencing.

Azorá: "So Angel Dust, now that we're officially friends, why don't we tell each other some personal things about ourselves?"

Angel Dust merely turns his gaze towards the young prince with a look of disinterest evident on his white face, eyes narrowing at the Owl Demon.

Angel Dust:  "Look, Azorá, I know ya tryin' to cheer me up but I just wanna kill somethin' right now. But, thanks anyway, sugar."

Azorá:  "Why of course I'm going to try and cheer you up. We ARE friends now after all, are we not?"

Angel Dust stands silently as he gazes upon Azorá's feathered form. After a few moments, the Spider Demon simply hunches his shoulders and offers a wide smile in response to the owl's kind words

Offering a meek laugh for the Primordial Prince, Angel Dust simply nods his head in defeat before scratching the back of his head, Unable to comprehend how he had made friends with such a kind and carefree Demon.

Angel Dust:  "Yea, we sure are, babe. ~ "

Azorá:  "Great! Well then, I suggest we make our way towards that massive crash site that I actually spotted over ten minutes ago!"

Angel Dust:  "...."

Angel Dust does nothing but stand silently as he contemplates Azorá's words, realising that he'd actually discovered the remains of the warship long before their conversation even started.

Filled with rage, the slutty spider turns his entire body towards the young Owl Demon and berates him with constant insults and threats, causing the young prince to laugh uncontrollably.

Angel Dust:  "The fuck ya mean ya saw it ten minutes ago, ya dumb fucker!! We coulda been at the turf war by now, retard!!"

Azorá continues to laugh his ass off as Angel Dust huffs and crosses his arms, disappointment clear in his facial expression. Calming himself down, the young prince proceeds to point at two demons who are already at the crash site.

Azorá:  "Hey, look! It would seem we have company, my friend!"

Following Azorá's finger, Angel Dust's frown instantly transforms into a sadistic grin as he sees who the Primordial Prince is pointing at.

Grabbing Azorá by the shoulder, Angel Dust proceeds to speak excitedly into the Owl Demon's ear, causing his to glance at the Spider Demon quizzically before his eyes return to the battlefield. 

Angel Dust:  "That slutty bitch over there is ma gal, Cherri Bomb!"

Azorá:  "Ooooooh! More friends!"