Chapter 4: A Nice Stroll

(A/N: Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss are both owned by Vivziepop, and I suggest watching both series before reading this story; there WILL be spoilers for both shows.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------/

[Pentagram City - Random Street]

It has been roughly three hours since Azorá had helped Angel Dust and Cherri Bomb defeat Sir Pentious in the turf war, and he was currently wandering aimlessly through Hell with the hope of seeing something interesting.

Sadly, however, Azorá has had no luck in finding any new sources of entertainment due to basically everyone in Hell learning about him using two hundred bombs to nuke a single Snake Demon. Needless to say, everyone within Hell is far too scared to challenge the young prince, meaning he has no one to offer him any entertainment.

Releasing a heavy sigh of pure boredom, Azorá proceeds to walk towards a random butchers that he'd noticed when he first arrived down in Hell. The Owl Demon readjusts his upper-class suit before he walks towards the door to the shop.

However, just as Azorá opens the door, he suddenly comes face-to-face with a slim man in a bright red suit holding a bag of meat. His hair was crimson with black highlights, and two small deer antlers were evident on his head. Stretching across his grey-skinned face was a large, intimidating smile that was accompanied by a set of yellow teeth. 

The strange Deer Demon is known as Alastor, the famous Radio Demon of Pentagram City. However, though he may be powerful in the eyes of many sinners, Azorá can barely tell the difference between the Radio Demon and the average drug addict you find on Hell's streets, at least in terms of power scaling.

 However, though he may be powerful in the eyes of many sinners, Azorá can barely tell the difference between the Radio Demon and the average drug addict you find on Hell's streets, at least in terms of power scaling

Alastor continues to stand in front of the door for almost fifteen seconds as he watches Azorá with great interest. After all, he has heard of the Owl Demon who obliterated the last turf war with his immense power, and was actually hoping to meet him someday.

However, before the famous radio host can utter a single word, a small Lamb Demon suddenly taps Azorá's shoulder in an attempt to gain his attention, an awkward smile plastered upon her fluffy face. Both Azorá and Alastor slowly turn their heads towards the young lady before offering an apologetic bow as a display of manners.

Azorá:  "My deepest apologies, young lady!"

Alastor:  "Yes, quite! My apologies, my dear!"

??? (Lamb Demon):  "N-no no! It's q-quite alright!"

Both Alastor and Azorá quickly step aside to let the small Lamb Demon walk into the butchers. Taking their eyes away from the door, both Demons turn their heads back towards each other as the charismatic Deer Demon once again prepares for introductions.

However, he finds himself being cut off once more as both himself and Azorá hears an ear-shattering shriek originating from inside the butchers. Rushing into the butchers, the young prince quickly grows angry as he gazes upon a large pig-like Demon grabbing the small Lamb by her throat.