Chapter 5: Meeting I.M.P

(A/N: Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss are both owned by Vivziepop, and I suggest watching both series before reading this story; there WILL be spoilers for both shows.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------/

[Imp City - Random Streets]

Azorá had been wandering aimlessly for ten minutes, and he'd yet to find anything worthwhile within this strange city. Where he was specifically was none other than Imp City, home of all the lower class cretins that hopelessly grovel to the rest of Hell's hierarchy.

The place was rather depressing, even for Hell's standards, and Azorá couldn't help but feel sorry for the people that lived here; They've been abandoned by God, and now by their own kind who lived beside them. Such a fate was something many considered worse than death.

Azorá thought that was rather preposterous. He'd met death before, and he's rather nice to speak with on rainy afternoons. He always made the best teacakes!

Nevertheless, the Primordial Prince continued forth within the rundown civilisation, taking no interest in the abundance of muggers and drug addicts that decorated the tainted streets. However, what Azorá couldn't ignore was a large, cracked building with hors protruding from the top, and dirtied glass on each floor.

Azorá grinned at the sight before casually walking across the road, an abundance of cars crashing into his divine form and exploding on impact

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Azorá grinned at the sight before casually walking across the road, an abundance of cars crashing into his divine form and exploding on impact. A low chuckle escaped the Avian's lips as he took in the horrified screaming of Imps and Sinners, eventually reaching the front door.

He grabbed the handle with his sharpened claws and twisted the handle, pushing the door open with enough force to pull them off the hinges. He scanned the first floor for any sign of Demon life, sighing with immense disappointment upon realising he was alone. However, his mood swiftly raised once more upon hearing a group of voices from above.

The Prince grinned madly before utilising his magic to transport himself through the time space continuum, manipulating the fundamentals of reality and altering matter so he wouldn't have to use the stairs.

Azorá's powers proved rather successful as he suddenly appeared within the main office, immediately being greeted with the screams of three Imps and a quiet gasp of a nearby Hellhound Demon. The Avian stared at the group with glistening red eyes before offering a swift bow, introducing himself to the group.

Azorá: "Greetings, inferior creatures! I am Azorá, the Primordial Prince!

The group of Hellborns remained deathly silent as they reached for their respective weapons, the nearest Imp pulling out a large shotgun whilst the other two used mere pistols. As for the Hellhound, she revealed her claws to the Prince and bared her teeth nervously.

Azorá had to admit, he never expected them to actually threaten a God. Then again, considering exactly where he was, the concept wasn't entirely out of the norm when it came to dumb Sinners and tempting fate.