Character information

Name: Nerida Alanis

Age: 19 (physically)

Tittle: Crown princess of oceania, Nymph of sirenix, nymph of magix, and nymph of oceania

Species: Fairy

Birthplace: Oceania

Status of Oceania: Stable

Appearance:

Info: Nerida is one of the nine nymphs of magix, she is daphne's and poletia's best friend she is also the keeper of the water stars, and crown princess of Oceania, An ancient realm that where the water stars rested, the andros and Oceania's royal...

Info: Nerida is one of the nine nymphs of magix, she is daphne's and poletia's best friend she is also the keeper of the water stars, and crown princess of Oceania, An ancient realm that where the water stars rested, the andros and Oceania's royal families are close as they associated with similar elements and they assist each other as much as they can. So Nerida can contact Aisha if someone is in danger or if they need help. The terms of domino and Oceania were rocky at first, but they declared peace between the 2 realms.

But when she and her friends fought the ancient witches during a war and they cast a spell on sirenix. Daphne and Nerida begged poletia to help them, but she smiled and refused to help them. But the witches also cursed poletia with her powers and became a monster who now possessed dark sirenix. Daphne and Nerida was killed and was turned into dead spirits, Nerida's legs then turned into a mermaid tail, and their powers were drained and since then, Daphne lives in lake roccalcue, while Nerida was no where to be seen for the last sixteen thousand years.

Oceania used to be a beautiful sea kingdom as their portal to their realm is only through pass the infinite ocean. They could either be a sorcerer, fairy, wizard swordsman etc. Their powers or element are liquid plasma/water and the weakness is lightning and electricity.

During the war against the ancestral witches after Nerida was cursed the ancient witches destroyed Oceania along with domino, the emperor and empress of Oceania died during the attack, while the rulers of domino were lost into the vortex of dark magic.

The royal family had the ability to make Marella which is the life force of the sea. Only the Emperor, Empress, and the true heir from the main royal bloodline can make it.

Palace:

Family:

Empress Alana (Mother: deceased)

Emperor Havalock(Father: deceased)

Prince Aalto: (Uncle: Alive)

Princess Sirena: (Aunt: Alive)

Lady Sabrina: (Cousin: imprisoned)