Chapter 14: Tree climbing and questions

After the encounter with haku and zabuza, Nerida was trying to find her team's presence and she found a familiar chakra aura in the forest. This made her face brightened up sensing naruto's chakra.

The nymph found them climbing trees, sakura was on top while naruto was struggling to climb, same goes to sasuke he had an irritated face and gritting his teeth.

Nerida leaned on the tree and clapped.

"Not bad kids, not bad."

Her teammates looked behind them and saw nerida looking at them.

"Yo." Nerida blany said.

"Nei-chan!" Naruto leaped and tried to hug the fairy but she dogged Naruto to the side.
She accidentally hit the tree sbe was leaning on and felt another crack on her back. Making her wince in pain. Then Naruto glomped on her.

"Naru...get.....the fuck.... off of....me." Nerida manages to say for being crushed by her blond friend.

"Oi, dobe your crushing her." Sasuke growled in a jealous tone. While kakashi just stared at them. enjoying the drama.

Naruto quickly got off of Nerida and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Sorry N." The spiky blond apologized.

"God dammit you almost crushed my body." Nerida said while patting naruto's head. And then sakura jumped down from the tree and ran to hug Nerida.

 And then sakura jumped down from the tree and ran to hug Nerida

"How did the mission go?" Sakura asked with a smile.

Nerida's face turned serious and it was silent for a while.

"It was fine. The escort went really well." Nerida said in a bland humorous voice.

"Are you hurt?" Sasuke asked while scanning her body for any injuries.

Nerida grabbed sasuke's hand and let it go.

"I'm fine but what are you guys doing anyways?" Nerida tilted her head sideways.

"Were practicing chatra control, Believe it!" Naruto yelled pumping his fist in the air.

Sakura facepalmed and hit the back of naruto's head making him fall over. While sasuke shook his head in disbelief, kakashi, nerida, and the ghosts sweatdroped.

Tobirama twitched his eye "Is this boy serious? How can he become hokage if he can't spell correctly."

Minato sweatdroped, Oh naruto...

"S-sakura-chan, why did you do that." Naruto pouted as he tried to sooth the part where sakura hut him.

"I just explained everything about chakra and yet you still say it wrong!" Sakura had steam coming out of her ears and had an angry look on her face.

'Scary....' Naruto thought as he trembled with fear in his eyes.

"Alright enough! Go back to your training." Kakashi ordered and without any time to spare naruto and sasuke raced up to the tree but got stuck mid way.