Chapter 23: Nuisances

Thw two teams finaly arrived inside a large room until they heard a so called familiar voice call out to them.

"Hey you with the attitude!" Nerida grabbed Daphne and Haku's hands and dragged them. She walked faster than before ignoring their yells and Narutos.

'Nopenopenope not again.' Nerida repeatedly thought. She doesn't hate Lee its just that she has this feeling that shits about to down and that she doesn't want to be apart of.

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura also kept on walking. "Hold on!"

Then the two groups turned around questionably, but they saw no one behind them. Until Nerida, Daphne, and Haku felt a small spark of chakra that wasn't any of their teammates so they looked up to see Lee on the balcony above.

"What do you want?" Sasuke asked. Rudely I may add.

Lee frowned and pointed at Sasuke, "I want to fight you. Right here and right now!"

"You want me to fight me here and now?" The Uchiha squinted his eyes.

"Don't tell me he is going to fight him?!" Tobirama pinched his nose.

"I think he is brother." Hashirama sweatdroped.

'Thats it.' Nerida teleported Daphne, Haku, and the ghosts to room 301. They saw Zabuza and Kakashi leaning against the wall waiting for them.

"I don't think I can handle the when you teleport." Izuna said as he hold his stomach and Madara comforting him.

Kakashi glanced up from his book to Team 7B, "Where are the others?" Zabuza asked.

"Rock Lee was challenging a fight with Sasuke and Nerida teleported us here." Haku said pointing out to the water fairy.

Daphne turned to Nerida with a disbelieved face, "N, why would you leave them there?"

Nerida slightly turned to Daphne with an irritated face, "Because I'm done with their shit of fighting other people and their absolute ignorance, and you follow your heart. I follow my gut."

"Nerida." Daphne crossed her arms and glared at her with her amber eyes. Nerida rolled her cerulean eyes. The men sweatdroped at their behavior.

"What I'm saying is that you can't just leave your teammates like that."

"Oh please like you've never done that before your highness."

"Nerida, I know you're pissed off but you can't just do that."

"Oh please Goldilocks. Should I list all the times I ticked you off." Nerida taunted. She knows that Daphne hates that name. That one name that pisses her off.

"Oh you little-"

"Ok ladies enough." Haku broke them apart while frantically waved his hands to calm the two fairies down. There was blue and red aura coming from the fairies.

Daphne and Nerida just scoffed at each other and looked away.

"You know, lately Nerida was showing more emotions lately." Hashirama pointed out.

"Huh, you're right. Before she used to be mostly cold and blunt. But I still never seen her smile." Minato added.

"Now she rarely calls us those hideous names." Tobriama grunted.

"She's changing bit by bit." Izuna smiled, even though He and Nerida had a rough start he was grateful that his brother is doing fine.

"Hn." Madara grumbled, he still see her as a cold woman who literally shut him down from his proposal. But he has to say that he saw a bit of changes from her.

'And y'all are still the same annoying dead creatures.'

Tobriama had a tick mark on his face including Madara. They take back of what they said.

Meanwhile for the men that are alive 'They're like children.' The men sweatdroped at them.

Haku sighed but then he saw a glimpse of a hooded figure; glaring at something. He felt an intense aura from them even though it was just a second.

He felt uneasy from that figure as if it wanted to kill them. But no, it wasn't the men that person was glaring at, it was the fairies who were acting childishly.

'Somethings off... I don't like it.' Haku thought. But before he could say anything they heard footsteps coming towards them. Nerida and the others turned to see Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura with furious faces and turned to Nerida who had her poker face on.

'They're going to yell in 3.... 2.... 1....'

"NERIDA!!!!!!"

'Ah, there it is.' Nerida thought then she felt her cheeks being harshly pulled.

"WHY?! WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE US WITH HIM!!!" Sakura yelled and her hair was flying all over the place.

'All right princess bubblegum, calm your tits.'

"WE'VE MEET NOT ONE BUT TWO! TWO GODDAM PEOPLE WITH BUSSHIER EYEBROWS AND THE SAME TERRIBLE HAIRCUT, DATTEBAYO!!!!" Naruto shook Nerida. He was still traumatized from earlier. He felt chills down his spine just by thinking about it.

'And your love for Sasuke is bigger than their eyebrows and haircuts combined.' 

Sasuke punched the top of her head and then pinched her cheeks harder digging his nails on her face.

"You could have teleported us too and not just yourself, old hag." Sasuke said.

Nerida's mouth was slightly open, and put her hand on her hip feeling offended.

'Oh no he didn't.'

'Oh girl he did.'

"Oh no." Tobriama rubbed his forehead.

"Poor guy." Izuna said.

Nerida cracked her knuckles and a sinister aura surrounded her. The hall way was silent the genin froze and sweated uncontrollably. Sakura and Naruto pulled away from Nerida as they felt a huge chill go up their spines.

"Old hag huh? I'm not the bastard who accepted a fight from a stranger Uchiha." Nerida looked at them with her cold blue eyes. They backed away a little even the people behind her, except Daphne who muttered 'Ah shit, Here we go again.' 

"Come to think of it you have small marks both on your legs and face, a bit of blood on the side of your mouth, and more grumpier than a dwarf. Which indicates that you fought him. You fought him and wasted our GOD. DAMM. TIME."

Nerida pulled out her staff behind her startling her teammates.

'Where did she pull that from?!' They thought.

Nerida raised pointed the staff at her teammates.

"You want to know what this old hag can do? Fine.... I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT I CAN DO!"

"NERIDA NO!"

What happened next? Oh lets just say that they may not be chunin or be alive.

Author: Oh well, I'm gonna go to sleep.

Naruto: Hey we gotta find out what happens next!

Author: Fine.

Naruto: *Grinning*

Author: Right after I get some sleep. Night bitch.

Everyone: Where the hell did she get that bed from?

Nerida and Daphne: Magic💫