Chapter 25: Mirror Mirror on the wall who is the biggest cheater of all?

A dark violet portal suddenly opened near midnight fortress, where it is home to the most dangerous criminals of all time in the magic dimention. Then, a hooded figure then stepped out of the portal, their amulet glowed in a dark magenta. The hooded figure looked at the large fortress. The skies were dark, and there was a large invisible barrier surrounding it. They saw thousands of mages as guards walking around.

Then the mysterious figure looked around and saw a group of mages dragging three sorcerers to their cells, when the guards left, the figure smirked and then quietly teleported to where the three sorcerers are, locked the door where the guards exited and the other door across from her. The woman also put a soundproof spell all over the area so the guards won't be alerted by any noises. Then, she walked over to their cell and tapped on the steel bar.

All three of the mages looked up at the hooded figure and glared at her.

"Who the hell are you?" The man with scarlett hair and obsidian eyes, he has dark skin but his body was ripped but his face was sunken and his eyes looked lifeless, the man and the blond woman looked at her susspiciously.

"Aww, is that how you greet your old friend, Silan?" The figure's voice was dark yet smooth, and it made all the mages shocked.

"Wait, that voice.... You're her!" The woman with bright blond hair that was covered with dirt and dark green eyes, she has dark circles around her eyes from the lack of sleep and stress, the woman charged at the hooded person and bangged on their cell then grabbed her cloak, and started shaking her.

BAM!

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU AND THOSE OBNOXIOUS NYMPHS, IS THE REASON WHY WERE STUCK HERE FOR ALL OF THESE YEARS! I SHOULD HAVE THROWN THE POISON ARROW AT YOU INSTEAD OF THEIA!" The psychotic woman kept shaking the woman and the cell until another man grabbed the woman by her arms.

"Aww I missed you too Eleanor Pliawood, still insane as ever."

"SHUT UP OR I WILL SPELL BIND YOU!"

"Enough Eleanor! Or the guards are going to put you in the Ice room!" A man with long dark brown hair and dark coco brown eyes tried to calm her down but the woman was stronger than him so she jabbed him with her elbow and kicked him across the large cell. The man's back colided with the hard brick wall.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ROWAN!!"

"What ever you want with us we won't do it, if seeing us like this ain't enough..." Silan looked away ashamed and humiliated.

"That's too bad, I thought it would be fun for Nerida and Daphne would like to see some old friends...." The woman pouted and then turned away but hearing those names the three sorcerers turned sour.

"What?! They're still alive? I thought they died along side with the other nymphs." Silan stood up and rose his eyebrow and Eleanor scowled while Rowan run his hand on his dirty brown hair.

"Yes, unfortunetly they are alive, But I have an idea." The woman proposed.

The three sorcerers faces lit up a little bit on their dull faces and was intrigued by her words.

"Go on...." Rowan suggested while smirking.

"I've sent them to a far away world, another dimention to be exact and they turned into small young children. So their powers are weak but they are still strong, so could you capture them and bring them to me? I could have done them on my own but I have other objects to collect to finish my plan. And of course for you, I will replenish all of your strength and energy along with a bonus." The woman looked at them and then three large orbs of dark magic came out of the woman's amulet and floated infront of the three sorcerers looked at each other and smirked.