Chapter .3

Thank you to whoever voted for my story^^
---------------------------------------------------------

Your pov :

'he wants me to meet The hee hee demon?' i was lost in my tought i didnt even notice we already were walking to meet The hee hee demon.

*time skip*

We were standing in some part of The forest waiting for The hee hee man to come here 'but now that i think about it why am i The mother?... Or is it that i always The mother of my friend group?' i see rui looking in other direction and i looked at The same direction and of course was The rip off of Michael Jackson.

(ya thats The hee hee man)

Me and rui starte bowing to the said demon "so rui i heard you wanted to show me your 'mother' yes?" rui noded. He then looked at me "look at me you useless demon" as i looked up he examined (idk how to spell it) my face....

Hee hee- er i mean muzan's pov: 

As she looked up i started examining her face 'not gonna lie she is pretty' i looked at rui "what her name?" i asked "my name is Y/N" i looked at her from The corner of my eye "did i ask you?"  "well rui doesnt know my name"....

Your pov :

"well rui doesnt know my name" he turned back to looking at rui "why didnt you ask her name first?!" he yelled at my 'son' "excuse me could you NOT yell at my 'son'? Thank you..."

---------------------------------------------------------
Im sorry this is short but i have a lot of things to do for school and help at home