Chapter .6

Uhhhhh i was dead for more then a month☺️im kind of sorry i forgot okay🙂i have a memory of a goldfish so dont be mad at me... 💁‍♀️Im really sorry that reader is becoming a creakhead..... I just dont know how and why but oh well🤷‍♀️ im sorry🙇‍♀️
---------------------------------------------------------

Your pov :

I saw muichirou... Okay how?why?... "hi?... 😅" he looked at me "shut up...".... Rude🙂........ Wait does that means i will have to meet sanemi!? 😦Hes a bitch🙁 "you will wait here till master comes here and tells us what to do with you..." he said... no my children!!! T^T They cant live without me T^T i still didnt teach them how to pay rent°^° "master is here"...

Muichirou's pov :

"master is here" all of the hashiras looked down and started bowing  "greeting master... " sanemi said. Shinobu looked up at master "excuse me but i want to ask what are we going to be doing about The demon you ordered us to bring here?" master looked at shinobu's direction and smiled "i just want to ask her some Quostions" (how do i spell it T^T) "if you are not gonna kill me even tho i dont wanna live.. Well... Uhhh fine by me i guess?" The demon started talking "shut up you demon!" sanemi shouted The demon looked at him "is that suposed to be an insult?cuz it doesnt work if i am alredy that thing so... Yeah hi🤗"

Your pov :

-... Yeah hi🤗" some snicered at my comment for The rop off of salomon (sanemi) "you bit-!" "sanemi you right now are in front of master shut up..." sanemi got cut off by muichirou "my bad..." i just looked around like what else would i do in a story besides fucking it up💁‍♀️ like do i looked like a normal person to yall? Ya no. Sanemi walked up to me and slit his hand i looked at it for a moment...

Muichirou's pov:

She looked at his hand for a moment and sanemi started smirking i guess he think shes going to jump at him yet i dont feel Any kind of bloodlust maybe shes just good at hiding it yet when she looked up she left everyone shocked "dude thats not healthy. What if it was Any other demon huh.... You are siriously an idiot..." she put a hand on her headon part when she said he was an idiot. And walked away then looked at us with a dark face "if you tuch Any of my children i WILL find you and i WILL kill you"she said and left. We all looked at master to apologies for her and sanemi rude behavior yet he was smiling a warm smile 'weird it looks diferent from when he smile at us' " so she has a soft spot for her kids even tho shes still a teen..." master said while smiling. Well she does t feel bad like other demons......
---------------------------------------------------------

Love meter:

Husband 💗 30%

He was worried when he heard you were gone from his 'kids' but had faith in you that you will come back in one peace.

Muzan 💓 55%

He was mad when he heard from rui you were gone. He even ordered to upper moons to try and find you if someone is holding you captive ir dead kill them without hesitation.

Rengoku 🤍 20%

He likes that you care about you children even if you all arent blood related. He think this kind of thing should be respected just because you care for kids you dont even know.

Muichirou 💜 36%

He does t remember a lot of things so hes surprised that after all day he for some reson remeber what you said and look like, and he think he should keep you alive so he can remember at least anything.

Other hashiras (yes now They are together but only for now) 🖤 12%

They dont know you at all but They think you are really kind to take care of kids that you dont even know.

Friend meter:

Rui 💖 76%

He was scared he doesnt like staying away from you for a long time so you can say he became clingy. He knows he loves you and he knows you love him (in mothers and sons bond nothing else)

Kumo 💖 70%

She was nervos when she heard from rui he couldnt find you anywhere. She almost broke down in tears when They couldnt find you for The whole night.

Older brother (nobody told me if The want him to have a name so) 💗 43%

Hes not going to say it out loud but he was scared at first that you ran away because They were all scary and he didnt really trusyed you but when he heard from rui you were kidnaped he was angry at himself and The people who kidnaped you. But he saw how his 'siblings' was almost in tears and he had to comfort both of them and tell them you are going to come back to them alive.

Kagaya (hes not a love interest) 🤍 16%

He knows you are young by The way you act but he admires That you still care for kids youre not even suposed to have. He knows you wanna still have fun like most teenagers but you cant because you are now playing a role of a mother. And he wants to take you under his wing but knows he cant.
---------------------------------------------------------

Im sorry i actually had a lot of home work and missing works for school😅 and The year ended but They didnt get a smaller amount then half soo ya im surprised im going to next grade😅

---------------------------------------------------------
Words: 970

If love meter reaches 100% and more The person considered dangerous.