Chapter .10

Yes im sorry for not posting i couldnt find Any motivation and because im really lazy to do The love meter and friend meter i said fuck it and im probably not gonna do that anymore maybe chapter secret or something but tall can choose i dont really care also i really want to start another book but idk if i should because i have The idea for The book but idk if i should start writing it.... Please help me with that if you brother reading my notes then thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------
Your pov :

Yea so we are going to a field trip with my totally legall family🙂 yeee im still depressed af but eh.

"mother could you tell us about yourself?" rui asked i looked at him "rui be more specifick in what you want to know do you wanna know my favorite color my trauma :)" rui looked at me like i had 3 heads at this point

"well now that you mentioned it about your trauma please" i was still looking at him and thinking of which one i should tell "oh  when i was like 4 my father wanted to stab my mother before my eyes and i decided to get in The way so that way he would not do that and i knew that he would not do that he cant stab me thats child abuse also im pretty sur my father wanted a boy thats why he used to treat me like a boy but now that he got his other family in not really needed to him" (based on my life)

yeah my family is looking at me with some kind of pity eh whatever who cares "yee but chill anyways so..."

*time skip*

We finally made it nice "oh yn you came with your family!we were waiting" mitsuri yelled "well hopefuly you didint need to wait for a long time"

"no not at all" ofcorse The calm and collected shinobu!!! We all sat there in silence for a litlle bit " so what now?" asked kumo The hashiras looked at each other "to be honest we didnt think that far"

---------------------------------------------------------
Chapter secrets:

°obanai tought that yn was really pretty
°mitsuri is The frendlies of all hashiras but i dont even need to tell that
°author wants to make a book that is creepypasta or naruto x reader
°author is writing this chapter at 02:15 a.m.....nice
°hashiras couldnt think of anything to do with The demon family
°giyuu is actually camping wit The group of humans and demons
---------------------------------------------------------
Words: 430