chapter .18

Your pov:

For 3 hours I've been here riddling with the door🥲

I lock it🔒            I try to unlock it🔓

Nah but fr they ain't letting me in into the infinite fortress 🥲

I don't even know tf I did. Like sis I'm not gonna destroy anything.....maybe but that's not important.

Like tf they ain't even taking me to our meetings:( what am I supposed to do?

Like cmon I said sorry for starting a cult where we sacrifice pedos and shit, but it's not that bad:(

At least it's not the worst thing I've done👀 they're just jealous that I'm better then them😩✨

"Fuck it ima climb trought he window😄✨" and I did. And succeeded 🫶 top 10 reasons why I'm amazing. Reason number one I can fucking climb buildings.

I literally became spider man, I'm fucking awesome. Nyways I got up there right? Yk what I saw? All the uppermoons sitting in a circle around pentagram with my picture with a heart in the middle of it.

"So.... Should I say something about it?" They looked at me with wide eyes, and fucking bolted out the room...

.... I honestly don't know if I should be disturbed or not. Like what the fuck?😃📸

I will just leave😃 maybe will come back some day... probably not😄🫶

....

Tbh I just ran to the hashiras to vent to them about what the fuck I just saw🙂

I was fucking traumatized. Like girl I don't know now if they were trying to sacrifice me or do something else but I don't think I want to attend any meetings. Let alone go to the fortress🙂

And for a second I saw green and black hair in the distance before they bolted out of there.... "Am I that ugly?🥲" And I literally ran after them like a white van after kids.

I have no idea where they going but now there taking me with them😄, they might not know it but I'm here, watching every single step of theirs.

Nvm they're hashiras they probably already know🥲. Can't even be sneaky with hese bitches🙄.

They suddenly stopped running and I don't know what I was thinking but I decided to drop on them from the sky.... Literally I managed to get high enough to just pounce on them...

Could I get beheaded? Yes. Is that gonna be a problem? With what I've seen today no. But I would miss my kiddos:(

Obanai pov:

Me and mitsuri stopped running because she lost something... And we were trying to get to a cafe that closes soon too...what a shame.

But not a problem. Suddenly me and mitsuri felt a shift in the air and looked up. We saw a white blur fall on us. We didn't even get the chance to draw our katanas.

"HAHAHA BITCHASS WHEEL!" Ok now at least we know who that is... And it's y/n being y/n again. How did she start spinning at such speed? I don't know.

But seemingly as she started approaching the ground rapidly me and mitsuri jumped out the way..... And she crashed into he floor.

"OMG Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?!" Mitsuri being mitsuri of course worried. "Yea I'm fine but I think my bone is sticking out again lmao" she broke her fucking bone? Again?

"Y/N what the fuck do you do in your free time?" She looked at me then down at the ground and up at me again and proceeded to shrug her shoulders to teh best of her abilities.

"Not a lot mostly..... I actually don't know. But at this point my favourite activity is just falling into random ditches by accident... I think I was not supposed to live on as a demon either lol. God is tryna burry me alive but I said noh🫦"

... I swear she's not sane... But it's okay we still love her.

Mitsuri started worrying even more when she said that God is trying to burry her alive, and I don't know what I should say about that anymore, we both know she's a demon and can regenerate so why is she so worried?

And espiacially when she can see her regeneration...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Random secrets (too lazy to check how I used to write it so deal with it)

1. Author was writing this chapter for a whole ass month because they got distracted.

2. The uppermoons are more then embarrassed that you found what they were doing there.

3. Enmu is being a little clingy bitch most of the time.

4. I don't know what else to write so you get this
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Words:788