Wings of Fire meets Demi-gods Part 1

No Trails of Apollo
Some mist. Some no mist.
Soulmate aus.
And meeting the fam.

The date is January 6th.

Hi! My name is Sunny Queens, I am 15 years old and in my senior year. I am very small for my age and have only lived with my Mom and Dad for four and half years. I have high ADHD and minor dyslexia. I am an expert at acting and most martial arts. And I love to sing and dance.
I just moved to New York with my Mom and Dad, because my Mom became principal of my new high school, aka, Goode High. I had to leave behind all my best friends that are like siblings to me, and start my whole life over.
Before we left the town of Pyrria, my best friend, who is like a big sister to me, went on her first date, Deathbringer's, very mean andd grumpy, Mom died, and one of my best friends who is like a brother to me, almost died too!
And even though all that just happened. My Mom still made us leave!

So, now here I am in my Moms office, while her secretary calls some kid named Piper to show me around.
After a few minutes, a really pretty girl with kaleidoscope eyes, who I assumed was Piper, walked into the office with a curious expression on her face. I introduced myself, and we walked into the hallway.
" Can I see your schedule?" She asked.
I said yes and handed it to her. "Ok, so it looks like we have algebra together, the same lunch, and choir together." (I am not in high school so I might get some things wrong.) " Wow your locker neighbors with Percy, and your first class is homeroom with Mr. Blofois in English. I'll walk you." She stated.

As we walked down the silent corridor I decided to ask some questions about the food chain here. (Even though I believe that everyone has a good person inside of them.) "So, Piper, who's the nicest person here? Who's Percy? And who should I avoid?" I questioned.

"Well the nicest person here in my opinion, is my boyfriend. But that's a little bit of a biased answer. So, I would say the second nicest person here is actually Percy Jackson." She answered.

"And Percy is....?" I prompted.

"Oh. Percy Jackson is captain of the swim team, and everyone thinks he's the hottest boy in school. He's also my best friend, and now your locker neighbor." She told me with a smile.
"And the few people that you would do better to avoid are, Matt Sloan, Jenny Bobfit, their minions, and Flame Strike." She finished.

"That's nice. Also, I am sure that those people aren't really that bad." I stated determinedly.

She stared at me with that look that I really hate. Like I was an innocent little puppy or something, before saying. "Well here we are. Your lockers down that way and your first class is right here. See you at lunch Sunny."

I looked in the direction she was pointing and waved goodbye, before turning to meet my first class at this school. I swallowed down my nervous butterflies and knocked on the door. A few seconds passed until a middle aged man who I assumed was Mr. Blofois opened the door with the smile. He greeted me and had me introduce myself to the class.

" Hi! My name is Sunny Queens, I am turning 16 on March 20th and I just moved here from Pyrria. I have ADHD, I love to dance, and Greek mythology is one of my favorite myths." I smiled to the class, before Mr. Blofois said.

"Ms. Queens, please take a seat next to Percy Jackson in the back. You will all have enough work to do today, so just mingle and talk for the remainder of class."

I thanked him and took my seat, before turning around to meet the famous Percy Jackson.

"Hi! Do you like Greek mythology? And what's you next class?" I asked him.

"Hi! I am Percy Jackson, but you already knew that. Greek mythology is the best of them all,"  I coulde've sworn that I heard him mumble under his breath.'When the Drama Queen isn't in a bad mood' in a different language, but then he turned back to me and continued. "And my next class is actually Greek mythology. What about you?"