The 1st Prophecy

Just before world war ll ended and the big three made their pact.
On Olympus.

"This war has been going on long enough! Poseidon, Hades, we must stop our children before they tear apart the world with their bickering! Council! All in favor of ending this war before it gets any worse, raise your hand." Zeus boomed at the council of Olympians.

The Olympians glanced at each other and thought about it, while Dinoymus, Zeus, and Hera, raised their hands without hesitation. After a minute of silence, Athena raised her hand in a vote of yes. This seemed to convince the other Olympians, and they all raised their hands. Hades and Poseidon raising them last of all. As that matter was closed, Zeus boomed at them that the meeting was finished, and he needed to see his brothers privately.

But before anyone could flash out, the Oracle of Delphi suddenly appeared out of nowhere and green smoke drifted from her mouth as she said in a erie tone.
" 10 demigods ,
some born to the big three,
forgotten and hidden from immortal eyes.
With their powers combined,
could bring about the Wings of Fire,
and end the gods rule for the rest of time.
So, choose wisely, choose well.
For if the Immortals are on the wrong side,
then they will not survive." Before disappearing in a flash of light.

This had the council frozen for a moment before Athena said, "Then Poseidon, Father, and Hades, should take a pact to not have another child again."

~Time skip to Hades and his children~

After the pact was sealed by trust, Hades went down to earth to try and save his innocent children from death. He had four children from three different mothers. One was 12 years old, one was nine, and the other two were newborns. The mother of the older children sadly died that day, but the mothers of the newborns and the babies, and children survived. He put them in the lotus casino for as long as it might take for them to be safe.
(For every 24 hours in the casino, its one year in real time.)

~
One of the mothers and her newborn escaped 14 days before Nico and Bianca, and the other mother and baby escaped 12 days before Nico and his sister.
So, when Nico and Bianca were let out of the casino, they were 9 and 12, and the babies were 14 (Deathbringer) and 12 (Starflight) years old.