Another Vega Sister

Chapter 1˚ ༘🌫┊Another Vega Sister"Great, another Vega"▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Chapter 1
˚🌫Another Vega Sister
"Great, another Vega"
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Y/n

Being a Vega is a riot, let me tell you! I've got two hilarious sisters who constantly outdo themselves with their dumbassery. Don't get me wrong, I love 'em to bits, but sometimes I wonder if their brains took a vacation. They're the picture of perfection, you know? Always polite, straight-A students, the works. And then there's me, the oddball with a truckload of issues. It's like we're from different planets, not even remotely related. It's some grade A comedy , I swear!

But hey, on the upside there is one silver-lining , it's that I'm the better-looking one out of the duo. Gotta have some advantages, right?

Today's the big day when I make my grand entrance at Hollywood Arts. Why the transfer, you ask? Well, partly because my parents thought it'd be cute to have their troublemaking child join the perfect sisterhood. Little did they know, I give no fucks about any set of rules I come across.

I hear a gentle tap on my bedroom door, followed by Tori's voice piercing through my eardrums, "Y/n, rise and shine!" I groan in response, dragging myself out of bed to prepare for the ultimate nightmare of humanity: school.

I put together an outfit that gives off pure awesomeness in my own dude-like fashion. A slick black shirt proudly shouts, "People make me sick," paired effortlessly with black ripped jeans and classic black vans. Damn! I'm cute.

With my fashion game on point, I make my way to the kitchen where Tori awaits, ready to chirp like a caffeinated bird. "Ready to conquer the world?" she chirps, her voice dripping with an extra serving of annoying. I respond with an indifferent hum, not in the mood for her usual chit-chat. "Oh, come on, Y/n, use your words," I groan extra loudly, rolling my eyes so hard they could get stuck looking at my brain. "Sure thing, dear mother," I retort with a hint of sarcasm, purposely pushing her buttons. Tori can't help but roll her eyes back at me, matching my sassiness.

"Listen up, troublemaker," she snaps, her tone dripping with annoyance. "I know you're not exactly thrilled about this transfer, but trust me, it's for the greater good. You'll have the pleasure of being in the glorious presence of yours truly and our beloved dear sister. So, do me a favor and try not to ruin my oh-so-pristine reputation, okay? Can't have you ruining my fabulous image."

There you have it, Tori turned up the bitchiness dial to eleven, and I turned up the sarcasm to match. The sibling drama is about to hit the fan.

We all reluctantly depart from the house, geared up for a dreadful day at school.

The drive was short and quiet; as I would expect.