Different

Chapter 2
˚💃🏾Different
"The red lights"
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Y/n

I currently trapped myself inside of my bedroom bathroom.

I'm trying to calm myself down but I am so scared if she will think of me as some freak and tell everyone how different I am.

I hear footsteps coming closer to the door

Jade bangs on the door and says "Y/n come out nobody cares that you have a dick."

I don't come out I just stay in my place still trying to calm myself down.

Jade shouted next "Y/N HAS A DICK!"

I stop there in my bathroom in shock and I hear stumbling on the steps coming into my room.

"Oh, you found out already." Tori said outside of my door.

"Yep, and I don't care." Jade said.

"Oh, I already told everyone else. They've seen the baby pictures so I had to explain."

I let go of my balled fist and sigh looking into the mirror.

"Tori, you don't know how you keep my private life to yourself don't you."

"I'm sorry Y/n/n it's just hard to let people into your life and they are my friends and they are gonna be over a lot and they need to know you." The sister says.

"I'm not your friend" Jade said.

I come out of my room and go into the living room ignoring everyone that was by my door.

"Y/n we really don't care if your different or not." Said Beck

"Yeah, it makes you more hot." Jade said

We all turn to her shocked

I raised my eyebrows at her with a small grin on my face

"Did I say that out loud?" Jade mumbles

"Yes you did." Cat replied.

"Y/n please don't steal all of my girls, they already want you." Rex said.

"I won't, it's not like I want em."

About an hour later we're all gathered around the living room watching the tv and talking

"This is the most social interaction I've seen you have Y/n/n." Tori said.

"Shut up, I have a lot of social interaction, like at the studio or at the gym."

"Anyways where are our rooms gonna be?" Robbie said out of curiosity.

"Ummm, the boys can sleep together in the guest bedroom, me and Cat in my room, and Jade and Y/n in hers." Said Tori

"Why can't Jade stay in Trina's room?"

"Because sister she already had people over sleeping in her room, and Jade wouldn't want to hear what goes on in there."

I go up to my room not waiting till everyone gets tired and leaves .