The Movie

♡︎Chapter 6♡︎
Warning- Language, Mature Themes

♡︎Y/n Pov♡︎

When Jade starts playing the "movie" she comes and sits next to me instead of her cheating boyfriend.

I look towards Beck and see his sour face, his eyes with anger glaring at me. I'm return I wrap my arms around Jade while she cuddles into me more.

Beck goes and sits on Jades right side, everyone else sits down. The lights go dark as the film starts playing, most of it is just dramatic music with Beck and Jades relationship.

About a couple more minutes into the film, there is a screen crack effect with a broken heart. The music then switches with a multiple videos and photos put together of Beck cheating on her, with multiple people. Everyone looks towards Beck in shock except for me and Jade.

Becks dramatic ass stands up dragging Jade with him to up stairs. As soon as they disappear everyone rushes to the room door that Beck locked them in.

As I watch my sister and her dwarfs make their way to the door, I go to the kitchen and get a snack, a bitch is hungry.

♡︎Time Skip♡︎

Everyone is now downstairs talking nonstop, two people missing, Beck and Jade. I hear someone enter through the front door of the house which appears to be Trina.

"Hey." I say shortly plainly while she sets her purse down.

"Oh little sis, you never greet me." She puts her hands on my face, which I hate, and scrunches up my face shaking my head.

"I give you five point two seconds till you get your dirty hands off of my face, before I end your life." I exclaimed looking her straight dead in the eyes.

She immediately lets go of me and says, "I know you secretly miss me." She goes into her room with her heels clinking with her.

Just as I turn around I see Beck looking at me angrily with his fist balled up thinking he's all tough.

"It's about to go down." Andre says, looking at us.

"You did this didn't you!" He shouts grabbing everyone's attention, making them come over to us in a hurry.

"I'm lost, please elaborate." I respond looking bored.

"Lost? But you're right here Y/n." Cat says dumbfounded.

Everyone looks at her weirdly and focused their attention back on me and Beck.

"You're the one who made Jade break up with me, I knew you were some attention seeker from the start. Always looking at her, most of all looking jealous when we were together. I was all nice to you and you do this to me, to the love of my life!"

"You were nice to me? One, this is like our first time socializing, having an actual conversation and all. Secondly, you did this to yourself and to whoever you assumed was the love of your life, because if she were the love of your life than this event wouldn't have happened would it. And maybe I was a little jealous, how couldn't I be when she had given the most amazing kiss I've had in a long ass time."

I say the last sentence smirking, next thing I know is Beck coming and launching towards me like a psychopath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TEAAAA