Revenge

Recap Y/n Pov

I say the last sentence smirking, next thing I know is Beck coming and launching towards me like a psychopath.

~~

Beck runs to me with his fist up as I stand cool, calm, and collected. He tries to punch me but fails as I catch his fist and twist his hand, putting it behind his back pushing him away.

He stumbles away pushing Jade, Andre, and Cat. I roll my eyes at him as he was being dramatic and go up to him. As I turn him around he takes a pocket knife out and cuts me on my abdomen.

"What the fuck Beck!" I say trying to stay calm, my legs quiver. I go back up to him taking weapon away throwing it to the ground.

Becks figure falls to the ground as you can hear the punch echo through the air, I hit him.

"What the hell, Y/n why would you do that!" I look up to see my sister, the one and only Tori.

I look at her with a 'are you serious expression.' Tori gets in my nerve too much I might die.

"Did you not see what he did are you blind, sometimes I don't even know if we're related." I snap at her.

"WELL IM HAPPY WERE NOT RELATED DEFINITELY WITH THE ISSUES YOU HAVE, why did mom even want to adopt someone like you anyways." She snaps back.

There is a moment of silence, and everyone looks shocked to what she said.

"Well this is awkward." Rex says nonchalantly. Tori then realized what she had done.

I hear stumbling coming from upstairs and I see Trina running in, finally making her appearance.

"What the fuck Tori." Trina says angrily. I nod my head processing everything that just happened in a short span of time.

I look down realizing that tears have fallen down my face, I see Becks figure still on the ground and I drag it out of the door.

Stepping out of the house shutting the front door behind me, I take a breath of fresh air. I move Becks body off of the porch and sit down on the porch stairs.

So this is what my life had gone too. Wow I just wanna jump off of a cliff into a hole.

Without noticing Andre is behind me, I look back with tears in my eyes.

"Everything is gonna work out eventually, you just can't give up. Even when everything seems to be going against you it's just waiting to uncover the good things." He looks towards me coming in to hug me. Even though I'm not a hug person I felt like I needed one.

The hug was warm he didn't smell like a stanky ass hoe so it was all good. "I hope you may be able to get through this, even though it's hard."

He smiles at me, he looks down at Becks unconscious figure and says "I guess he had it coming anyway, he needed an ass beating."

I smirk yeah, "I guess he did." I say getting up. Then I suddenly stop at the pain in my abdomen.

"You good?" I nod my head going back into the house with him locking the door leaving Becks cheating ass outside.

Everyone comes up to me except Tori. I clench my fist furrowing my eyebrows. I was about to speak until I feel a hand cup my fist.

"It's gonna be okay, you do have me after all." A voice says a little seductively. I could take a quick guess on who it was. I looked beside me to see the girl I've been interested in, Jade.

She tries to take me back upstairs but then I feel a tug in my other hand. Tori yanks my hand dragging me into her room.

"What do you want Tori?" I ask angrily

She replies with

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter I published this in my English class.
But anyways it's been a while since I messed with this story, I'm not gonna like I almost forgot about it. But anyways have an amazing day/night/noon :))