Sharing Her Pain

There are three couples all of whom has come a long way, yet the happenings of yesterday have made them have a major set back.

One fighting to protect his wife from any further insults and disrespect from his own family. His wife has endured so much due to the selfishness of himself and his family. They have insulted her in the name of her family name and blood, without realizing they are the reason for her having none. He not only wanted to protect her, but make sure the world knows who his father-in-law really was. He also wants nothing more then for her to talk about her feelings with him. Something, she has never really done. It may also be his fault that she has never opened up about her feelings. He accepts it that he may have never let her feel that she can tell him anything. Since, the happenings she has bearly said a few words and it scares him. The wife who has always spoken her mind never stopping, has suddenly stopped. The last time it happened was when the nightmare of Daksh re-entered their lives and had kidnapped her, for no fault of her own. It was his fault, a misunderstanding of getting into Daksh's word forcing him to become a monster who forced her into a marriage. It would make Daksh snap, causing him to take out his anger on her kidnapping and torturing her to a point of drowning her. That very moment of having her motionless in his arms, he knew he messed up, but more than that he lost someone who made him want to live. It wasn't until his tear drop brought her back did he also feel back to life. Then after, returning home, she would wake-up yet refused to speak with him. He longed for her to say a word to him, but she didn't. That day he realized, more then anything he needed to hear her voice as it was what brought him some form of soothing from his everyday battle of protecting his family. He felt as if he was back to that day and it scared him. While, he knew she was there with him and in no way will she leave him, the music to his ears had stopped and that is what he relayed on to continue fighting. It was her who gave him strength, but today his strength was fighting her own battle and it would be up to him to bring her out and let her know nothing matters more then her, that his there for her.
The sunlight shined on his eyes informing him that it was another day. Waking-up he couldn't help, but feel the warmth he gets from having her in his arms. He kissed her forehead, after staring at her, untangling himself for her, he went to freshen-up. Once, out he woke her up, asking her to shower and come down for breakfast. She did as he said without a fight, something which scared him, because his wife has never not given him a hard time in waking her up. She always was a late raiser and waking her up was a challenge, one which Shivaay had accepted. Seeing her retreating figure, he held back that tear which had formed in his eye and went to make their breakfast.

______________________________
The other was siting on the couch in his mother-in-law's house. His wife had slept with her mother, the night before. While, he wanted to do nothing, but be with her, he knew she needed her mother more then him. He will not lie that, he was a good husband. He has done his own share of mistreating her. Accusing her of having an affair with her teacher, thinking of her as a home-wrecker. While, he has made-up for it, he knows somewhere those accusations are still inside her and she feels the pain of them. His tried being a good husband, but he knows sometimes his wife feels more comfortable with the ones she calls her own in a different form. The ones who never accused her of anything. Her mother and his own sister-in-laws being those who she feels most comfortable. He saw that yesterday, when she refused to let him sooth her pain, but let Bhavya take her into her arms.

His mother-in-law woke him telling him to go freshen up. After freshening up, he asked his mother-in-law if she could wake his wife, while he took over the cooking. She refused to let him cook, but he convinced her to let him do this as it was the least he could do.

The food was done cooking and set on the table. Her mother had finished eating and had told him she was going to a friends place to visit her. He knew she did it for them, so they could talk.