What She Went Through

Laying on the hammock Shivaay let Annika had her moment to think and relax. She needed it more then anyone. She hadn't even recovered from being buried alive, that a storm hit her. The breezy from the waterfront felt shooting against their skin as the hot summer sun beamed down onto them. All that was heard was nature and to Annika Shivaay's heart the music to her ears. Shivaay caressed her hair making her relax.
S: Annika I wanted to tell you something
A: Yes, what is it?
S: It's about Veer
Annika stiffened at the name, but Shivaay was quick to grab a hold of her pulling her closer kissing her forehead.
S: I know his name causes you nightmares, but I need to tell you so you know everything and aren't blindsided. (Taking a breath) He was shot, but the gun was a fake. The reason he fell was before coming Tia who was part of my plan was able to put some sleeping pills into his drink. We knew he would try to fight to escape, so when the officer saw this he took the shot which would rather be a form of taser, which mixing with the pills would cause him to collapse.

Annika was happy that the ordeal hadn't cause Veer too die, as even though Bua had taken her family from her. She knew somewhere it was because for her, her only family was her son, who was taken from her. She wasn't a mother, but she had at a young age taken the responsibility for her sister, whose arrival caused the demise of their mother. People would blame her sister, including her grandparents. In a way they were right, but a mother would do anything for her child, which is what her mother did. She could not understand why they could not understand that. She understood they lost there child and they were in pain, but it because she chose to have her. She remembers seeing the pain in there eyes, maybe Bua felt this. Even though he was in the world, he was not with her. I was herself broken when her sister was snatched from her. The sister she cared for and protected had dropped into a river and she was the one who caused it. Had she not ran away with her sister when she found out of her adoption. Her sister wouldn't have gotten so close the the river that even though she tried she was not able to pull into her arms. She saw her sister swim away and she could do nothing. Everyone blamed her told her she was responsible, to a point even she believed it. She would have done anything to have her safe. Not knowing what happened with her give her nightmares and maybe that's what Bua felt, she was scared that she had no idea of what happened with her child. She in a way understood Bua and while she took so much from her, she could not help, but feel upset for her when her child was shot in front of her and she could do nothing.
She dug her face into Shivaay with a couple of tears wetting his shirt. He pulled her into him in an assuring way.
S: Annika, I know it may hurt you, but I could not bring myself to actually have them kill him.
A: I know Shivaay and I am proud of you, that you were not the reason for a woman losing her child. I have no children, but losing Gauri who I cared for as my own has always been with me and I do not want anyone to go through that.
S: What is it Annika, he said knowing something was bothering her.
A: Nothing Shivaay.
Taking her face into his hands, "I know something is bothering you, know that you can share anything with me."
Annika let out a couple of tears, which Shivaay wiped with his fingers. Her tears still burn Shivaay. Taking her place back onto his chest, she cried more hugging him. He pulled her closer kissing her forehead.
A: While I do not want him out of the world, I will not lie, seeing everything his done, I am scared of him.
S: I know you are so am I, but he is not getting out of this. He is going away. I will make sure of that. You still trust me?
A: More then anything, I do.
S: Then, trust me I will never let him at to you, he has to go through me before he lays a finger on you.
A: I am scared of they, what if he does something to you.
S: His tried, but you know I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi and my life will not go like that.
Annika let out a little laugh, because nothing could happen of Shivaay.
S: I missed that
A: What
S: Your laugh, I want you to laugh and smile always
A: Promise to never leave me
S: I will be with you anywhere and everywhere you go. We are a package and no one will separate us. You may get tired of me, but I am Shivaay and no one gets bored of me (cause her to hit him on the chest). Ok, come on we need to get you feed, the doctor told you to have medicine and we have not really followed him as he has told.
A: I am fine, I do not want medicine. They make me tried.
S: Well you know me and medicine. They are like you and me, a package deal. So, you will have to take your medicine. I want my wife to be healthy.
A: But....
S: Annika I love you, and will do anything for you, but you are not getting your way when it comes to your health.