A Family

"How are my babies doing?" Came his voice.

Turning her head sideways, Annika smiled!

Shivaay said, "seems like you both are comfortable, but missing me!"

Smiling, "We are complete when we are with you!"

"We are complete when we are together! It's us together who makes it complete and that's the way I like it," said Shivaay making room for himself on the hammock!

Kissing both Annika and the babies head he said, "I know you were thinking about everything that's happened since we got here. I too was thinking about it. I also know you want us to go back and give this family a chance. I think your right, but I have conditions which I need to tell you and them. If everyone agrees we will return. I have also spoken to OmRu who have agreed to the conditions and have also decided to return."

Annika smiled putting her head onto his shoulder and said, "your conditions are that we will come here, only the three of us every month. That you will go to office, but you will start at 9 and be back at 5. You will never sacrifice your family; by that I mean me and your child; for the sake of them again. Everyone has to fix whatever issue is at hand together and shouldn't fall on one person."

Shivaay looked at her like how did she know everything.

Annika said, "I know you well enough to know what you wanted, but asides that I saw your diary and read this in it."

Shivaay nodes his head and smiled, "That's my diary Annika, why were you snooping around my diary?"

Annika, "Well then one shouldn't keep their diary on the bed where his wife will see it. That too it was open to that page."

Shivaay, "That was because Mishra was calling me."

Annika, "Well that's your issue."

Shivaay, "Yea, Yea."

They sit there enjoying their family for a while. It was amazing being in the arms of the ones you love.

____________________________
It had been a week since they had spoken about going back to the Oberoi Mansion. After, speaking with them, they agreed to go back to be with everyone else. OmRu had already gone back with Gauri and Bhavya. Shivaay had the staff prepare his room making sure they had all their babies supplies there. Then, he helped Annika pack everything up and made a phone call to Khanna asking him to get the chopper ready.

Looking at their home, Annika and Shivaay remembered their moments together with each other and with their little one. Smiling they looked at each other and then at their baby, promising they will be back. This was their home. It made them a family.

____________________________
After, landing they got into the car and drove to the Oberoi Mansion. There waited Pinky with a tray to do their Aarti. After, doing it she asked them to come into the home. They were home, yes Shivika Mansion was their home, but this was were family was. They may have their flaws, but together they were stronger.

____________________________
A week after returning they had the naamkaran for their baby, even though the baby already had a name, but Priyanka was over and since the baby was a few months old Shivaay and Annika felt it was right to announce the birth of their child. They never let anyone know that Annika was pregnant for their privacy, but this felt right.

Priyanka came and the pandit had her take the baby in her arms and asked her to name the baby. Smiling at her brother and best friend turned Bhabhi, she said, "I name the baby with the name the parents of this baby have already chosen and have been calling!"