XIX

Irene finds herself in a constant debate within herself if she will go to Lisa's house. Rare events like this, Lisa leaving a single simple message, Where are you? was enough for Irene to leave everything she'll do for the entire day behind.

I'm finish at the contract with Jackson, I just have to deliver the pots. She reasoned out within herself.

She shook her head and huffed annoyed. She knew to herself she needs to see her. There was that kind of need in her body, like Lisa is a vitamin that Irene lacks of. She needs her everyday. And Irene still doesn't know why.

She bit her lower lip. What she will do if she came there? They will only banter. She actually likes that, she got to talk with Lisa. The only times they're not bantering was when their tongue are shove into each other's throat.

Oh my god, I should stop thinking about that.

But why is she so good? Irene blushed.

Now I can't get it out of my brain.

Irene decided to get up and ride a cab towards Lisa's house. The guard knew her very well that she's allowed to enter the subdivision without calling someone in the mansion first.

Irene noticed that there are no maid around. The dust from the vase says it all.

"Lisa?" Irene shouted but no one answered. She continued her way on Lisa's bedroom and find the latter changing herself.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry!" Irene covered her right eye. The left eye was free ogling at Lisa.

"Why are you even here?!" Lisa asked in panic and in annoyance. She covered herself.

"Well, you asked me where I am!" Irene replied.

"Do you hear yourself? It wasn't an invitation for you to come over." Lisa said chuckling. Finally choosing some clothes to wear.

"Step back. The last time you watched me changing-" Lisa said but stopped eventually. Irene rolled her eyes.

"Face the wall." Lisa said sternly and Irene obliged. She untangled her robe.

Suddenly, Lisa's phone pop a notification. Irene saw it.

Jungkook.

He was asking if what's taking Lisa so long.

"Are you going out? Irene asked. Lisa answered her with an hmmm.

"Can I come with you guys?" Irene asked. Lisa scoffed.

"No way, I'm going out with Jungkook." Lisa said and revealed herself in front of Irene, finally fully dressed.

"Fine." Irene said.

"Where are you going?" Lisa asked.

"Jackson. I'll just gonna deliver the remaining pots." Irene said and left.

"Good, finish your work." Lisa mumbled.

"And text me when you're done. Maybe we can have some hot choco. My treat." Lisa shouted.

Evening. This is one of the fancy restaurants near the Wang and Wu Partnership, Ltd. Building. Jackson invited Irene for a dinner.

The lady was embarrassed, she was only wearing a simple almost worn out dress. It was sudden, if she knew that there will be an another activity aside from delivering pots, she would wear her newly bought dress.

"You look good tonight, Ms. Bae." Jackson complimented.

"You too, Jackson." Irene said smiling, still shy.