XXVI

Lisa pulled over in front of Kim's residence parking, she can see familiar luxury cars. They must have invited plenty of people inside. The gate was wide open and she felt a relief that she doesn't need to knock. The plan is to kidnapped her mom and go home.

Lisa left her pouch inside her car, she closed the door and when she turned around, her forehead bumped into someone's chest.

"Lisa." Taehyung said.

"What are you doing here?" Lisa asked, stunned. Taehyung's skin became a little kind of tan. Her long curly hair was now turn into a clean cut, with few strands hanging in his forehead. He looks handsome, it suits him.

"It's my house?" Taehyung said chuckling.

How can he smile like that. How can he smile like he haven't left me without saying a word?

How can he ask me to come over as if he's the one who didn't left?

"Lisa? Would you like to come inside? It's cold in here." Taehyung said.

Lisa's heart was clenching. Taehyung being infront of her brought her feelings of confusion she never like a bit.

"Come on, let's g-" Taehyung was about to touch Lisa's shoulder when Lisa slapped her, real hard.

"Don't you ever dare to touch me again, Kim." Lisa said, gritting her teeth. Her lips quiver in anger.

"Sorry." Taehyung mumbled, looking down. Finally unmasking the cool image he was plastering earlier in his face. All he wants to do is to beg for Lisa's forgiveness. Court her and make her happy. Make her his girl again. Make her his wife, finally.

"Lisa- I was trying to reach out to you." Taehyung said.

"I don't care about it." Lisa said, anger was apparent in her tone.

"I never want to be a man in the suit like you want me to be, Lisa. And I knew you won't support me if I told you I have been accepted to play at Nationa-"

"What do you think of me?! Of course I would support you!" Lisa said crying. And she doesn't even know why she said that. It shouldn't matter.

"Sorry. I was scared and- I thought I would disappoint you. I thought if I came back, maybe we can start over again. I-, that's the last game I played. I quit to be with you." Taehyung said it only made Lisa cried like a river.

"I'm an idiot, Lisa. I made a mistake for leaving you, but I promise you that you're the only woman in my life. I never tried to date anyone, because it's you who I want." Taehyung said, begging. He wants to wipe that tears streaming in Lisa's cheeks but he knew it would only hurt her more.

Enough with the words.

But what if I only thought I was better because you weren't around? And now that you're here, you brought me back to the day that you left, maybe I was wrong that I had fully moved on.

"Bye, Tae." Lisa turned her back, opened her car and chose to leave the place.

She just wished her mom won't puke everywhere. And that she hadn't saw Taehyung.

"This is the pantry. This is where we cook, we eat, we wash dishes, talk about the mistresses of our bosses." Lisa pointed at the pantry room. She was doing her best to describe each places. Jackson was laughing really hard at all of Irene's remarks.

"This is the smoking area. But to tell you, I never saw someone grilled steaks nor sausages in here, just people hitting cigarettes." Irene said cluelessly.