Part 13- Just maybe....

The people who saw Vee fell into the pavement after being hit by the car immediately ran to help him and they called an ambulance.

The guys who found him were from the university so they immediately reported to their colleagues from the engineering faculty who notified P'Nuea, who quickly went to the clinic where he was being treated.

Upon arriving he located the observation room where they had him after healing his wounds ...

-Doctor, excuse me, can I see my friend, is he okay?

-Uhmm, he's fine, we've already checked and treated his wounds, the car apparently didn't hit him that hard, the problem is that he has a high level of alcohol in his body ...

-Can I see him now?

-Yes, of course, but let him rest for a while. Okay?

-Thanks Doctor!

He immediately went to the room where Vee was being observed.

-Vee !! Friend, how do you feel?

-Mark !! Mark !!! Mark !!!

-Vee! I am Nuea

-I want to see Mark! Please!! can you  tell him to come here?

-You have to rest now, you must recover first

-MARK !!! I need you to come !!!

-Vee, calm down! You're drunk, you will ruin things with Mark even more. Let's wait for you to be sober. Your parents are already on their way to see you

-No!! I need him to come, please tell him I need to see him.

Vee started screaming like crazy

-Hey !!! Calm down now, I'll call him right away. Now rest, ok?

When he left the room to call Mark ... he saw him enter the emergency room. The news of Vee's accident on the outside of the Campus was already published on all the social networks and all the students were talking about it in the hallways of the dormitories.

-N'Mark over here !! He immediately ran to where Nuea was

Mark was agitated as if he had run several kilometers ...

-Where's that fool of Vee? That he threw himself into a car? That big fool !! Did I tell him to kill himself? He said desperate.

-Mark, he says he just wants to see you. Actually, I don't know what happened.

-Can I see him?

-Yes, you can come in !!!

He immediately entered the observation room where he was. Vee had several scrapes on his arms and on his forehead. It was sad to see him in that state. Mark ran to where the fool was.

-VEE !! What the fuck did you do? Did I tell you to do something crazy! You threw yourself into a car, I told you to love yourself and you get drunk and you did this ...

-Mark !!

-I'm talking, react now. Stop fooling around

-Mark, listen to me!

-What? Now don't say it was my fault !!

-Mark, listen to me please ...

-Why are you doing this? Mark was very angry. Vee's nonsense put him in a bad mood. - Do you want in my conscience to weigh your death? I can't take this anymore!!..

-Forgive me Mark, I drank too much. When I was going back to campus, the lights of a car blinded me and a car hit me. It was all my fault, I was too drunk. Before I lost consciousness the first thing that came to my mind was you.