Part 9 - Just hug me

I will include the couple Nuea and Praram in this fanfic. I love them, I hope you like them too.

While Nuea and Vee were in classes.

-Are you going to Dr Gun's surprise party? Nuea asked Vee.

-Which party?

-It's Gun's birthday, Bar prepared a surprise party for his doctor tonight at home ... let's have a good time, people from our faculty will go too.

-Uhmmm I don't know, I'm not in the mood.

-Don't tell me you still thinking about Ploy, please, Vee, you are young and handsome man, there are many women in the world and you are crying for one.

- Let's go. We are going to have a  good time.

-Ok, I'll go to that party.

-That's what I wanted to hear, my friend. I'll pick you up tonight at 8. See you later. Okay.

It was time to go to the party. Vee did it just not to upset his friends as well not to upset  Dr Gun. Bar's man.

But he preferred to stay at home sleeping...

When he finished getting ready, his cell phone rang it was Nuea.

-Friend, I'm at the door of your house.

-Ok,I'll be downstair in a minute..

Nuea had gone to pick him up in his convertible car.

-Who are you going to conquer in this car ...

-Hahahah, obviously it's not you ... but I surprised you !!! Come on, let's go!

Nuea had a reputation as a playboy, that's why Vee said so.

They immediately went in the direction of Tosaakan's house, when they arrived at the house there were many guys and girls from both the engineering and medical faculties.

-Look, what you almost missed, Nuea told him. Ohhh look who's there, N'Mark, I'll go say hi ...

-Ehhhh Wait for me, I'll go too.

Mark was talking to some guys.

-N'Mark, hi how good to see you again.

-Hi P'Nuea, how are you?, Mark said with a smile on his face, but that smile faded away immediately when he saw Vee by his side.

-Hi Mark, Vee told him.

-Ahh, hi ... he said it with the slightest interest in starting a conversation with him ...

-Mark, do you want a drink? Nuea was very kind and attentive, the complete opposite of Vee.

-Thank you P.

-I'll be right back ...

Nuea ran to get a drink for Mark, so he immediately went to the kitchen and he grabbed two glasses and went back to where the boy he wanted to impress was, but when he was coming out of the kitchen he ran into a young man and the drink ended up in his shirt.

-Ohhhh, sorry P. It wasn't my intention.

Neua was impressed, the boy was very pretty and with a big smile even though he wore braces, he was super cute ...

-P 'I think I ruined your shirt, let me clean it.

-"Wait, do I know you from college?" he wondered surprised. I had never seen your face.

-I don't think so, I'm in my last year of high school. I think I saw you once on campus when I accompanied my brother.

-And your brother is ...