Part 20 - Your in-laws want to meet you

After a long time an update, I'm really sorry to keep you waiting! I hope you like it!

Mark and Vee were sleeping in Mark's bedroom. The man looked like a small monkey wrapped around Vee's body.

-Mark!! -Vee tried to wake him up by caressing his face.

-Uhmmm

-Wake up!! Vee was trying to wake Mark, who was resting on his chest.

-I need a few more minutes!!, stay with me

-I have to go!!

-Where are you going to?? Mark said almost whispering.

-Home, I have to go to my session with my therapist and it is important because I will go with my parents.

Mark immediately moved and placed his head next to Vee pillow, he immediately opened his eyes and looked at him sweetly.

Vee just smiled.

-Why you face you look beautiful when you just woke up.. it makes me want to...

Mark blushed.

-what do yu want to do??, he responded somewhat shyly, you better go quickly and take a shower or you'll be late for your appointment.

-Don't you want to know what we will talk about on today's appointment?

-Uhmmm no, I'm fine. I know the therapies are helping you and I'm glad you're going with your parents so they can improve things for you.

-Not just for me Mark, for both of us. I will take you home soon and I want my parents to accept you and above all accept my feelings for you.

-Vee, they must accept you and your feelings first. I can wait, you don't need to do this to please me.

-I do it for me, but also for you. Why don't we meet later? I'll take you to dinner and tell you how it went...

Mark gave her a smile and settled back into his bed.

-Rest!!

-Ok.

Vee got out of bed but before entering the bathroom, he came back and stole a kiss from Mark.

-Hey!!! Brush your teeth first, it's disgusting!!

-Liar! I know you love my kisses!!

-Vee, get out of my bed !!!, take the shower or you'll be late!! let me sleep!!!

-Ok, only if you kiss me again?

-Okay!

Mark kissed him and Vee got up and ran to the bathroom, he was going to be late for the appointment.

Later...

Vee was in his therapist's office, it was his long-awaited intervention with his parents.

-Pa, Ma, thank you for coming, it is very important that you are here and that you listen to what I want to tell you, I have been saving it for a long time.

Vee's parents listened attentively.

-What I'm feeling now, I hope you will understand. Before I broke up with Ploy, I had a relationship with someone...with a guy. This wasn't his fault, just mine. I had a complicated relationship with Ploy and I looked for Mark to have fun, yes I know it sounds very bad, and I really regret that.

-What are you saying Vee?, his mother said somewhat disappointed.

-Madam, please listen to his son, said Dr. Eleonor, trying to calm the lady. Before you judge your son, listen to what he has to say