Robby

"shh, you have to be quiet," robby whispered, his hand holding yours tightly. "right quiet okay," you whispered between giggles. robby laughed at you quietly, pulling you closer to him, slowly coming to a stop. "okay close your eyes," he instructed. "why?" you asked, looking back at your boyfriend, who was standing behind you. "just do it," he said and you complied, closing your eyes.

robby grabbed your hands, leading you to wherever he was taking you. suddenly he came to a stop again, "okay open your eyes," robby instructed. you opened them and gasped loudly at the sight. you were standing in a garden, complete with ponds, fountains, trees, and amazing greenery. "wow, this is so pretty," you breathed out in awe. "yeah, well that's not even the best part," robby said, grabbing your hand again.

robby led you over to a section of rocks that were all cluttered together. he climbed up first, before helping you get up there. the two of you were standing very close, your fingers intertwined with his. "hi," you whispered, worried that if you spoke too loud you'd ruin the feeling of serenity. "hi," robby whispered, placing little kisses all over your face. you giggled, "robby stop that tickles." the kisses came to an immediate halt as robby pulled you closer to him, his arms wrapped around your shoulders. you wrapped your arms around his waist, burying your face into his chest.

"i love spending time with you rob, really, but why did you bring me to your dojo at five in the morning?" you questioned your boyfriend. "because i wanted to watch the sunrise with you. plus miyagi-do has a great view," robby said, pointing over to the direction of the sunrise. for the second time today, you felt your fall mouth open in shock. "wow. it's so pretty and colorful," you mumbled, face squished against robby's chest.

"not as pretty as you," robby replied, smiling at the blush that coated your cheeks. "shut up," you mumbled, pulling away from the hug. "no!" robby whisper yelled, pulling you back into him. you smiled at him, burying your face back into his chest. "im so-" you started but were cut off by a yawn. "tired?" robby finished for you, causing you to pinch his side gently. "a bit," you mumbled, eyes focused on the rising sun.

"come on, i know a place where we can rest," robby said, jumping down from the rocks. he helped you get down before leading you inside the dojo. "you want to sleep on the mats?" you questioned, raising your eyebrows. "just a short nap. we can cuddle," robby said, bribing you with cuddles. you crossed your arms, faking annoyance, but that quickly faded as you joined your boyfriend on the mats. robby kissed the top of your head gently as you fell asleep in his arms, the two of you completely forgetting where you were, until you were woken up by mr. larusso's yelling.