who asks who out part 2

Raven
She did

You ran through the halls of the ark looking back every now and then to check to see if guards were following you before running into the door ship section.

Pushing through the doors to see raven in her launch suit rushing through the room checking the monitors. The sound of guards yelling and loud foot steps fill the air causing you to slam the door shut before placing a long pole between the handles.

"Wheres Abby?" You ask jumping over the stair railings. "I don't know. She should be here." She says before jumping inside of the small pod. "I'll make sure everything's good. Just get the pod ready." You tell her before running over to the monitors.

As you check the monitors the sound of the guards slamming into the door fills your ears. "Shit." You say knowing your gonna get floated for helping her but you didn't care as long as raven got there safe you were fine with it.

"Y/n, let's go." Raven says tossing a helmet to you. "What, no. What about Abby?" You say shaking your head. "Abbys not here but you are. They'll float you let's go." She says before you look to the door as it busts open.

Your eyes go wide before you jump inside of the door and close the top. You quickly put on the helmet before buckling in as raven gets the launch ready.

"Hey, y/n." She says before turning the boosters up. "You know you're pretty cool." She says before placing her hand on the launch button. You knit your eye brows together as she smiles up at you.

"And I was wondering if we didn't die in here, if you'd be my girlfriend." She says making your eyes go wide and pressing the button. You head slams back as the pressure of the launch hits but you had a smile on your face. you knew exactly what you were gonna say to her, if you lived that is.

Harper
Kind of like Lexa, it was unspoken.

You were laying across the floor in your cell, it had been about a good five months since you got there leaving you and Harper to get closer and closer.

"You're turn." Harper says as she moves a piece of metal across the board. You roll on your side before looking down at the small markings you both made to play checkers before moving your piece around the board taking the rest of her pieces.

"Check mate." You say before rolling back onto your back. "How do you keep doing that?" She huffs out in frustration causing you to chuckle.

Suddenly the lights are shut off around and a loud buzz goes off. "Lights out." A voice booms through the speakers.

You groan out before sitting up. You stretch before getting up and walking towards the bed you and Harper made by pushing them together as she does the other side.

You pull the blankets over you before laying back and huffing out as Harper skootches over beside you laying her head on your chest as you close your eyes.

You remember the day you both moved your beds together, you were having one of your mental break downs when the lights were shut off and she was there to calm you down. Ever since then you kept the beds where they were and you both didn't mind.

Monroe
It wasn't until later that she kind of asked you.

You watch from the chair you were restrained to with a drill in your side as Jasper walks towards Cage with a knife before his guards with guns fall the ground choking and groaning out.

"Maya." Jasper says before rushing towards the door. "Let us free!" People yell as he pushes through the doors. "Hang on, y/n!" Someone yells as tears flow down your face. It hurt like hell seeing as the man fell just he didn't fall with the drill leaving it stuck in your side.

The sound of the doors open causing your head to slowly turn to see Octavia who looked like a grounder. "Get the keys from the guards!" Kane yells as your head flops back towards the ceiling  closing your eyes.

"Y/n!" Someone yells as foot steps are heard from a far but you keep your eyes closed. "Y/n!" The familiar voices says before you feel the restraints Being taken off one by one. "Come on, y/n!" They yell once again before your lifted up.

You slowly open your eyes to a blurry figure as you lightly tap your face. "Oh thank god." They says as the blurriness slowly leaves to reveal Monroe as she stares down at you. A weak smile appears on your face as she looks down at you in relief.

She pulls you into a hug and doesn't let go as you watch people reunite and hug not having any strength or energy to hug back. "I thought I lost you, too." She says as her grip tightens on you.

"Not yet." You say before a small chuckle escapes your mouth. "I'll make sure of it." She says before lifting you up bridal style following everyone out of the mountain.

From then on she wouldn't leave your side again or let you get into any danger, basically following you around like a lost puppy. You two got comfortable enough to sleep together and do 'couple' things as Harper says.

Emori
She made you do it for her.

You were organizing your things your home as emori sat on the table listening to you Babble about something that was leading no where. You did this often seeing as you didn't have much contact with people you got lost in talking easily.

As you were talking you didn't notice emori leave the room. You turn around when she didn't answer your question to see she wasn't there. You sigh out knowing he probably got annoyed or bored of your talking and left causing you to go back to working on your home in silence.

As you continue to sound of fast foot steps are heard causing you to look over before coming face to face with emori.

Your eyes go wide at the sight as she stares down at you narrowing her eyes at you. Did you do something wrong? Did you take something? You didn't know what you did but It stayed like that for a moment before you slowly turn the other way.

You go back to organizing your things as you feel emori's eyes before into you along with her breath that breezes over your neck.

Out of no where you feel a small peck on your cheek causing you to freeze before looking back at her as she walks out of the room. You kneel there for a moment, processing what just happened before jolting up and running after her. She had planned this so she wouldn't feel the embarrassment of asking you so she made you do it.