choice of weapons

Lexa
Although Lincoln trained you to use a dull sword as you trained, you preferred using halberd because it goes quite a distance and you don't have to get to close, but when you did all you had to do was start swinging like a maniac. (The weapon is much longer than this photo, just FYI. And I'm only using a picture for Lexa because I feel like some people don't know what these are. I have one in my room under my mattress but don't pay attention to that.)

AnyaYou mostly use a bow and arrow but when you have to get up close and personal, you use a simple sword

Anya
You mostly use a bow and arrow but when you have to get up close and personal, you use a simple sword.

Clarke
You preferred long distance weapons. You always had a pistol or an Assault rifle with you at all times.

Octavia
You were the 'go big or go home' type. You usually used two swords but when you couldn't find them (or you just didn't feel like it) you would use a mace. That's right, crack their skulls.

Raven
You didn't give a damn. Whatever weapon was nearby you would pick up and use. And if there wasn't a weapon nearby, you always had a pistol on your hip and a knife in your boot.

Harper
You liked explosives. But you weren't exactly always allowed to use them, only when you knew you could you would. But other than that you used and Assault rifle or a machete.

Monroe
Although you don't like violence, you still had to have something to protect yourself with. So, Monroe made you carry around a rifle once you got to Arcadia.

Emori
You liked little knives to throw. Don't ask me why, you just did. You would just simply pull out a little knife from anywhere no one would expect like your breast, or inside of your pants. You always surprised people with your little knives and you were proud of them.

Echo
Even though you used a bow and arrow your whole life, you weren't exactly good at it. So, you used axe's and Guandao's (because they were small and easy to swing.)

Ontari
No one expected it because of how small you were but, you liked to use clubs. You would always hide them around the 'castle' and whenever someone got on your nerves you would walk to where you hide one and then chase that person with it. But since they weren't a fast weapon, you didn't use it in battle so you used a simple sword, maybe a double if you were feeling fancy.