When you fight

Lexa
She completely ignores you. Her ego of always being right is to high and won't apologize until you apologize but little does she know so will you. It could go on for days or even weeks until you both can't stand it anymore and apologize at the same time. #PettyBitches

Anya
She follows you around apologizing and saying she was wrong, even if she wasn't until you forgive her cause the woman is way to obsessed with you to be mad at you and couldn't stand the times you refused to speak to her.

Clarke
She stays mad at you for a bit until she can't take it anymore knowing you most likely won't say sorry first. It drives her insane to see you talking with other people as if nothing had happened and it always ends in some kind aggressive way to steam off.😏

Octavia
You leave for a few days until you know your no longer upset then return. You knew nothing would happen to you while you were gonna but Octavia didn't know that. She be in Arcadia worried sick about you. Once you return she looks completely relieved before pulling you into a hug that you gladly accept. No apologies would be said.

Raven
She ignores you and you hate it completely. But that doesn't stop you from trying to get her attention and from apologizing non-stop. It would only take a few hours before she'd finally stop ignoring you and accept the apology that you oh so profusely kept saying.

Harper
You both instantly apologize because you both are literally the only things you have left to stay happy.

Monroe
You apologize first but walk away almost instantly, even if you're in the wrong, not giving her the time to apologize back. She'd give you your space until you're ready to talk to her again before apologizing as soon as you let her.

Emori
She would glared at you from across the room until you apologize but unfortunately for her this is the only times you don't talk making her the one who would have to apologize after hours of glaring at you.

Echo
She petty and will not make eye contact while apologizing and making it sound like she wasn't really sorry. This would only anger you more and ignore her for days at a time. She on the other hand wouldn't know why you were ignoring her and would constantly try to touch you and ask what's wrong. As unlikely as it sounded, her apology was sincere but she didn't know how to make it sincere.