Hugs

Lexa
You two don't hug much, but when you do, it's absolute bliss. You two were both about the same height so it was kind of equal. Your arms would go under hers as you rest your head on her shoulder while your face is buried in her neck while her arms go over your shoulders and she rest her head on your back/shoulder.

Anya
Anya loved hugs. She was usually stressed and over worked so when you would allow her to hug you, which was not as often as she liked because she had an ass grabbing problem, she would love it. Your arms would go to her back and your head would rest on her shoulder or in her chest while she leaned into the hug and wrapped one arm around you and the other behind your head. She was basically hovering over you if that makes sense or you both kind of arched your backs.

Clarke
You both were rather... typical on hugs... you see, your arms went around her waist while your face/head was buried into her neck/boobs, it depends on your height. Her arms went over your shoulders while she rested her head on your shoulder/head.

Side note: All I gotta say is I bet Klorks boobs were comfortable to lay your head on. Don't come for me.

Octavia
You both adored hugs, especially from one another. Most of your hugs were like bear hugs, tight and no space but they were extremely soft. Your arms would go around her waist but you'd have to lean down while you head is rested on hers while she either has her arms around your waist but above your arms or over your shoulders as her head rests on your chest.

Raven
Daddy Reyes. She loves hugs, but won't admit it. She'll get really mad and yell at you when you would hug her but in reality she loved it and you knew it. You would come from behind and surprise her wrapping your arms around her waist and locking them together so she couldn't escape and your head would either rest on her shoulder or your face would be buried in the back of her neck as she tries to escape from your grasp. Eventually, she'll give up and go back to doing whatever she was doing allowing you to stay where you are.

Harper
Ah yes, hugs with her were warm and calming which really helped with your anger and anxiety. She would usually have to come find you grumbling to yourself as you did whatever it was to get your mind off of things and would wrap an arm around your shoulders as she rested her head on top of your shoulder but you reacted quickly by turning around and wrapping your arms around her waist and shoving your face into her stomach as she holds your head. With relaxed abs of course, iykyk😏.

Monroe
There weren't many hugs when you two first started dating, but you would occasionally side hug but that was it. But once you two got the hang of it, your would be around her upper body (under to arms pits) while your head either rested on her shoulder or chest while her position was exactly the same but her arms would be around your waist. This was only in public though.

Emori
Emori had a weird tendency to immediately put an arm around your head. Every hug was like that and it never changed. Your arms would go under hers and up to her shoulders to grip them and your head/face would be forced, yes forced, into her shoulder/chest because of her arm around your head while her free arm was around you somewhere.

Echo
Let's just say daddy long legs is whipped. You'll both just be sitting there and she'll randomly hug you. You didn't mind, of course, but it always surprised you. Her arm(s) would pull you closer to her, startling you as she buries her head into your shoulder. After a moment of processing you would wrap your arms over her shoulders resting your head on hers or on her shoulder/back.

Ontari
Like Echo, the woman is whipped. But she doesn't just random hug you, she stares at you before pulling you into a hug which gives you a warning that she'll hug you. She doesn't care where you are or whose there, the psychopath will stab whoever has something to say. First she'd grab your arms, pulling you closer to her before her own arms would go around you, trapping your arms in between both of your chests as she rests her head on top of yours and all you can do is rest your head against her seeing as your arms are trapping between those luxurious mommy milkers.