Chapter 2

(Y/n) stood on one side, Jack, the other. They looked on the opposite sides of the pole, turning back to the places. Turning to the same side, Jack swing his sword towards her, and she blocked it easily, slashing her own at him before they both jumped up towards the fireplace where a pig was roasting.

(Y/n) made careful not to let too much of the light hit her face. She had to be subtle about his discovery of her presence. There were eyes everywhere.

They circles each other, walking back and forth around the fire. Every move Jack made, (Y/n) copied as well as she could. When they met face to face, Jack brushed his hands over his moustache, which she copied as well. "Stop doing that!" he snapped, and went in for the attack. He was being quite brutal, but (Y/n) could hold her own against him. She had improved much in the ways of sword fighting.

She dodged until Jack got his sword stuck in the pig and she jumped down. They reengaged in the merciless fight, neither holding back, until (Y/n) kicked him back and ran up a ramp with barrels of alcohol. Pushing one of the barrels, he fell over it and maneuvered out of the way as another came rolling down at him.

Looking up, he saw the other him in the rafters, and used a nearby elevator to rise up to their position. They attacked each other once more until they were on the same beam. (Y/n) cut a nearby rope and watched as Jack lost his balance as a candle swung by and almost hit him. He caught it and used it to swing over and kick her almost off the rafters. He landed on a pile of barrels, and she joined him.

Their swords clashed together until the barrels they were on top of began falling under them, rolling away from the weight of them and the intensity of their fight.

Jack jumped away, (Y/n) following, and she attacked him with a severity like never before. She could hold back, but she had to make her resolve seem real. He caught her arm and stopped her only for a moment, but she stopped on his boot and caused him to let go. She then performed a maneuver that would guarantee her identity to him, for taught it to her himself, pinning him against the fireplace with her sword as he looked at her in shock.

"Only one person alive knows that move." Jack claimed, and knocked her sword to the side before grabbing her arm and kissing her deeply. She gasped as he did, savoring her taste of his lips on her own once more. He pulled away, slightly reluctantly, and said, "I've missed doing that. Hello, (Y/n)." He ripped off her fake beard, and she winced slightly in pain.

"Hello, Jack. It's been a while." she replied, taking off the rest of her fake facial hair. "Are you impressed? I think I almost killed you once or twice there."

"I'm touched at this most sincerest form of flattery." he said, and lifted the hat off of her head with his sword. "But why?"

She lifted the wig from her head and let her (h/c) hair fall to her shoulders. "I thought it might lure you to me, seeing as I knew you wouldn't take kindly to one sullying your good name. My crew thought I could pass for you."

"That is not a compliment." he said, and ripped open part of her shirt, revealing the top of her breasts to him. He smirked at her state. He missed seeing her in a state of undress before him. Under him. Either one.

However, looking back down, he did not see his pendant from three years ago. Little did he know, Blackbeard had forced her to remove it and hide it away. She knew where it was, but was forced not to wear it out of fear that he would toss it into the ocean.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before, Jack." she said seductively, her newly formed slight Spanish accent coming out a bit.

"Indeed, luv. Perhaps we could get back to that?" he answered, attempting to pin her to the stone fireplace behind them. "I apologize, by the way, for leaving you."