Chapter 3

(Y/n) walked on board Blackbeard's ship, the quartermaster in tow with an unconscious Jack in his arms. She led them down towards the hold where the many crew hammocks were, and the Zombified man dropped Jack down. She almost flinched at the roughness of how he handled the once pirate captain, but held it all in.

Crossing the deck, she noticed Angelica standing at the helm, watching over the ship. Noticing her sister's return, she rushed to her side.

"Sister, did you succeed?" she asked.

"Of course. Who do you take me for? He's below deck." she answered, and continued her way up towards the Captain's quarters. "Father?"

"(Y/n), you're back. I take it the plan was successful?" Blackbeard asked.

"Yes. Jack Sparrow is below deck currently, sleeping away." she answered.

"Well done, my daughter. With each passing moment, we are getting closer to the Fountain."

"And to salvation." (Y/n) reminded him. She and Angelica did not want their father's soul more tainted than it already was.

Blackbeard looked up, possibly forgetting that his daughters wanted to save his soul from the fiery pits of hell. "Yes, of course, my child."

"We'll have Ja-... Sparrow give us the way to the fountain as soon as he wakes, yes?"

"Do not forget, Sparrow is a means to an end. We use him to get us the Fountain, and after that, he is gone. As is your involvement with him, am I clear?"

She gulped unnoticeably, and nodded her head. "I-I remember, Father."

"Good. Now, inform your sister we are to set sail immediately." Blackbeard stated, and went back to his mystic work.

(Y/n) exited the cabin, her face neutral, but her heart in torment. Keeping herself under control was hard enough when they were together in the tavern a few hours ago. Now, she would be around him constantly, along with the many watchful eyes of the crew. They had clear orders to watch her around Jack. Blackbeard didn't want his daughter running off on him now. Not when he had found her but two years ago.

She had changed quite drastically, as shown in the pub. Jack had seen that, it was obvious he had. She was harsher, more confident, and stronger in more ways than one. She was truly growing into the pirate her father had molded her to be since he found her.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Jack Sparrow slept sounding in a hammock, until a crewman lifted his bed up and he was tossed to the floor.

"Show a leg, sailor!" the man shouted.

"Aye, sir!" Jack answered, almost instinctively, until he realized what he said. "What?"

He was handed a mop by the sailor he met in the Captain's Daughter, Scrum, and was ushered through the ship. "There's been a horrible mistake."

"Keep moving." Scrum said.

"I'm not supposed to be here." Jack stressed.

"Many a man's woken up at sea, no idea what, when, wherefore or why. No memory of the night afore, whence he signed up and drank away all his bonus money." Scrum said, laughing at the end of his sentence.

"No, no, no. You don't understand, mate. I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. The original. The only!"

"Scrum, and the pleasure's all mine." he introduced. "Now, keep moving!"

They had been ordered, much to Jack's dismay, to mop the holds of the very large ship with the mops and buckets of water that they were given. As he did, Jack looked behind him to the a couple crew men placing glass around a boxed frame. This slightly gave him bad vibes. What could require such a vessel?